𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀

Ray's your brother and before you accuse me of writing incest 💀, this is kind of a Norman x Reader BUT the reader's brother is Ray.. so yeah quick note😲😲😲

 so yeah quick note😲😲😲

(manga = blue lock)

Ray groaned again as you were staring at Norman's direction for about.. 7 minutes straight "[ Name ], do you have a crush on Norman or something?" you instantly whipped your head around at him and struggled to deny the accusation "What? No, why would I like the smart, cool, ha-"

"Alright, whatever you say." Ray teased, not needing to push the subject further to know that you obviously have a crush on Norman.

You totally underestimated him, you didn't thought much about the conversation and forgot about it quite easily. But oh boy, you didn't prepare for what was about to happen next.

____________

Gym class was finally over, it was lunch time! Honestly, you were just so exhausted because of all the running you had to do. Your legs were about to give up, but you were seriously starving. So you somehow managed to drag yourself into the cafeteria.

You sat down at your usual lunch table, seeing that your brother wasn't here yet, it honestly kinda surprised you. You were just peacefully eating your meal, when you see a person placing their tray infront of yours.

You looked up seeing the one and only, Norman "Hey [ Name ], mind if I sit here?" your cheeks were probably dusted red by now.

'Omg, omg, omg, do I say yes? Well.. this can only be a one-time thing, I'm just gonna say yes. I just hope Ray won't mind.'

"Ah.. no not at all!" The corner of his lips curled up at your respond. You really couldn't focus eating, I mean let's be honest, how could you focus eating when an attractive guy is infront of you?

Well, you tried not to think about it too much, you honestly tried. But your cheeks just kept getting redder thinking about it and Norman couldn't help but notice how you've been very nervous and fidgety the moment he sat down.

"[ Name ] are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the nurse's office?" You waved your hands around in-denial, trying to convince him that in-fact you were 100% a-okay! But, of course you knew damn well that obviously didn't convince him.

"Alright, but.. if you need my help you can tell me okay?" And well that apparently was the last straw for you, because you immediately fainted after he said that.

____________

"Will they be okay?" Norman asked with a worried expression plastered on his face, the nurse nodded "Their just exhausted, they needs to rest more. You can accompany them but class is about to start soon." Norman shook his head and gripped your hand tighter, the nurse chuckled and left you two alone for some privacy.

"[ Name ] when will you stop being so reckless..." He put his other hand on your cheek, gently caressing it. The silence soon interrupted with the door of the nurse's office slamming open.

Norman sighed and let his hands leave your presence before Ray can even see.

"Norman, is [ Name ] okay?!" Norman has never seen so much emotions on Ray's face nor words, this sight of Ray nearly shocked him.

"Yeah they're fine, they just need some rest." Ray put on his usual stern expression "You sure this isn't your doing?" Norman shook his head and sighs at Ray's negative thoughts about him.

"I love them, why would I do this?" Ray groaned and plopped down at the chair beside your bed "You better treat them right asshole, or you'll be waking up covered in bruises." Norman chuckled whole-heartedly at Ray's threat.

"I won't." Yet unbeknownst to them, [ Name ] was fully-awake at the time Ray slammed the door open.

author's note
someone requested it but it was drowned out, this was a bit different than what the requester said but well ajdkdirierkr and aaa this is a bit short sorry ^^;