𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 3 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 101
ummm this is also kinda short 🐿️🐿️

𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 3 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 101ummm this is also kinda short 🐿️🐿️

(manga = attack on titan)

Ray insisted on you meeting the others again and so, you agreed because you truly miss them, but feared their judgments or.. just afraid of the awkward tension that's gonna happen; therefore you hesitated.

To distract your mind from it, you and Ray decided to catch up and talk about all the things that have happened since the house's incident and your death. You got quite comfortable with him already despite being reunited just now; the comfort was high enough to the point you started walking to the house hand-in-hand.

You saw how his ears turn red when you suggested it, better yet after that whole breakdown session, he returned to being the smug and know-it-all guy that he is.

Ray felt that you were quite scared of meeting them again, so when you both were in front of the door; he gave your hand a light squeeze for reassurance.

Upon opening the door, a small figure greeted him by hugging his leg, which he chuckled to, before picking him up; it was one of the kids from another farm whom you don't recognize at all.

"Who's that?" The child asked, pointing his finger at you while having this adorable head tilt. Ray chuckled and gently pulled you closer to his side; though before he could introduce you, a couple of similar figures showed up.

They all starred at you until Norman coughed and apologized for their stares before asking who you were "I'm.. [ Name ]." they looked at you in disbelieve, was it all a coincidence? Did it so happen that you have the same eye color, hair color, voice, and name as [ Name ]?

"Where's my 'welcome back' hug?" You sarcastically asked, following along with a small chuckle. Well, they didn't take that as a 'sarcastic' statement and sent you flying to the ground while Ray stood there with a grin plastered on his face.

"I told you."
"Yeah yeah, you're right. Now can you help me?"

He shrugged his shoulders and began walking to his room (still carrying the child), whilst you lay on the ground; deadpanned.