𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾 101

So, I'm just gonna say that the timeline in the human world and in the demon world is different. Also this is short, so.. much apologies ^^;

part 2 of ''𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 101"

(manga = neon genesis evangelion)

They finally reached their goal, they can now live peacefully without being afraid of a demon devouring them, though unfortunately some sacrifices had to be made in-order for them to live that kind of life.

Ray had lived a happy life, though he cannot stop thinking about you and the disease that you had which eventually lead to your death. He kept wondering if he could've saved you.

Even though he knows he cannot just bring you back from the dead, but what are the chances? He thought; maybe, he was quite the dreamer now that he was free from the chains of some horrifying creature trying to devour him.

He walked to a nearby park with a cup of green tea in the right hold of his hand, while his left hand held a new bestseller novel that he had just bought.

The nearby park was calming and held an aura similar to the house, it just had a more 'free' feeling, since it wasn't surrounded by walls. Coincidence or not, it had a tree ontop of a small hill yet again similar to the one at the house.

He sat down and began reading quietly when he felt a presence behind him, much to his surprise it was a (H/C)-haired figure; looking down at him whilst being behind the tree.

"Found you." They chuckled while Ray looked at her with such confusion; somehow he felt such a strange.. warm sensation, he hasn't felt this in how long?

"You look--- are you [ Name ]?" He asked with a shaky breath, a simple nod from you was enough to send him flying to finally get you back in his arms.

"Woah! Careful.." He buried his head in your shoulder while you felt something wet on your shoulder; therefore you assumed it was his tears or---- his spilled green tea.

Not wanting to ruin the moment, you kept quiet. Maybe teasing him was for another time with a certain group of people.

"I can't believe it, I thought.. you were dead. How..?" He was just so flabbergasted that he couldn't find the right words to say. He looked at you with such confusion yet happiness that you could just laugh though you only chuckled, soonly enough accepting his embrace.

"Long story, what's important now is that I'm finally back." He nodded his head, agreeing to your so-called 'conclusion'.

author's note
while I was writing this ayaka kept saying katana o sasae takumi----- yeah.