𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾

!𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗒 x 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾!𝗀𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋!

trigger warning(s) :
mentions of killing, burning, cutting/smashing parts of a body, disposing a corpse

(G/N) = Girl's Name
(B/N) = Boy's Name

(G/N) = Girl's Name(B/N) = Boy's Name

(manga = Moriarty the patriot)

The school entrance was filled with chattering, whether it was chatting about school, their weekend, the latest gossips, or crushes.

To other people, it was only a small crush that will go away in a week or so, but for you, it was something else. Something deeper than that, is it becoming an obsession? No, well you might've stalked his schedule, followed him home, took pictures of him, and.. 'borrowed' a few items from him. It isn't an obsession or at least that's what you tell yourself.

You had your eyes settled on a certain crowd of people and there he was, just chatting along with his usual bored expression, he wasn't interested in any of the topics they were talking about, but joined in the conversation anyways. You see he was walking along with (G/N), making you silently glare needles into her head. She was getting a bit too close to him.

'Is she being serious? I guess I'll need to deal with her later.' you somehow maintained a straight face despite of thinking about pulling someone's life strings.

Suddenly, something blocked your field of vision "Hey [ Name ]! Wanna walk to class together?" and that was enough to make your blood boil.

'Oh, it's him again. This is getting annoying but I guess can keep this up until tomorrow.' the corner of your lips curled up a bit, forming a smile. Though, your eyes remained cold, despite that minor detail his expression brighten by your response.

The walk to class was irritating for you, he was talking a LOT and when I mean a lot, I mean a whole essay about his weekend. You were nodding your head and all, but your mind was drifting about that day you followed Ray home.

On week 2 of you stalking him, you almost got caught. You were seriously panicking at that time, but Ray hasn't confronted nor questioned you, so you calmed down a bit. You thought he would've pulled you aside and confront you about it by now. But he didn't, surprisingly.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" he asked with a flushed face, you thought about it for a moment before declining "Sorry I can't, I have something else to do.." you replied with a 'guilty' tone, but he reassured you that it's fine.

'Of course, it's fine your a nobody to me.' he then walked into the class beside yours while you walked into your classroom. You sat down at your seat and the teacher started taking attendance. So only after that, the lesson started.