update

So. I really wanna restart this book. I'm still keeping it here, I'm not deleting it. But if you want an updated version and something that probably makes a little more sense then I'm starting a new one. It basically has the same concept except I put more effort into it and actually make it more understandable. I also sort of got off track with this book lmao I was just kinda writing what I felt like writing that day but with this one I want the chapters to blend nicely and have longer chapters for people to enjoy. Maybe some pictures as some point I dunno.

To answer common questions I know I will get.
°Though you're starting a new version of this, will you still be writing in this one?   
     - no I will not, but the book will always be here for you to reread.

°Will the new book still be a depressed reader x bakugou
     - yes and no, but it will still be the same concept

°Any new changes?
Here's the list of new changes. Read them if you're interested in the new book.
°⭐BIGGEST CHANGE READ THIS⭐
It's a threesome now. Kiribaku x reader. I know he was your brother in this but again the book is changing.

°Kirishima will no longer be your brother obviously. Denki will.

°Im including more of the depressed reader parts because that's part of the point of the book. And last time I got sidetracked.

°There will still be smut yes 😃