"new beginnings?" 3

You unlocked the door, thinking maybe it was someone delivering some package for Jirou but it wasnt.. you looked up the see the blonde boy you seemed to have fell in love..at least you think so.. with just standing there in front of you.
"I figured you'd be here.." He mumbled as he looked at you, seeing your slightly red eyes from crying, then seeing the faded mark on your jaw. "What happened-" He started as he gently touched the side of your face.
It didn't really hurt anymore.. just a slight sting.. but you didn't want to tell Katsuki that your brother hit you. There was too much going on right now.. it would be too much. "I uh, I rushed out of the house after the fight.. and when I got into my car the door hit my cheek-" you came up with a quick excuse. Katsuki seemed a little skeptical, but he also knew you were clumsy.. he gently pressed his forehead against yours as he wrapped his arms around you. "Be careful.. idiot.." He mumbled and you smiled a little. "I will.." you said then pecked his lips with a small kiss.

You both hung out for the rest of the day, trying to forget the fight ever happened. You went out and got lunch, then went to his apartment to watch a movie and just relax. Soon Jirou got home and joined the both of you.

It had been about 3 weeks of staying with Jirou. It was actually kinda nice. It almost felt as if you were out on your own. You did miss your brother of course.. I mean he did have a reason to be mad.. but even if you did make up, would you go back?
Katsuki would come and visit when he had time off from the agency. but it almost felt wrong when he was around.. it sounds awful but every time you saw him it's like a flashback played in your head of what Eijiro said to you and when he hit you.. and every night Katsuki stayed there you'd have the same panic attack that made you hide in the bathroom and ball up in the corner, clawing at your arms not even realizing. It hurt.. you loved him and it hurt..
.........

It was around 1am, bakugou was asleep on now your bed in jirous guest room. You were sitting in the chair at the desk in there, trying to keep your thoughts back but they were all so much. tears ran down your cheek as you stood up. You walked over to Katsuki and gently kissed his cheek. "I love you.." you mumbled and he grunted in his sleep. You moved over to your closet where just a few of your things were, what you brought with you and some new things you bought. you picked up you bag and stuffed clothes in it. "Well isn't this familiar.." you mumbled in a whisper as you kept packing. You eventually had all your essentials then grabbed your purse and phone. You walked to the door and opened it, taking a deep breath trying not to turn around, knowing if you looked at him you'd change your mind. But you couldnt.. you couldn't see him.. it hurt.. you needed to start fresh. new area, new people, new everything.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡