⚠ "k.katsuki.."

⚠warning⚠
Smut
And some kinky shit so uh I warned you!

He pulled you inside and shut and locked the door. He stayed silent.

"Katsuki.. I-"
You started before he pinned you against the front door.

You felt his hot breath on your neck, and you shivered barely.

"K..katsuki.."
You mumbled.

He put one hand on your waist and one hand on the side on your neck. Then kissed you passionately. His lips were soft but the kiss was rough and passionate.
He pulled away and you both breathed heavily.

"K..kasuki.. I just-"
You started and he put a finger on your wet lips.

"Shh.. Please.."
He asked.

You nodded.
"O..okay.."

He took you upstairs to his room and shut the door.

He pulled you close, both hands on your ass and your arms around his neck, resting on his shoulders. You pressed your already sweating foreheads together and went back to that passionate kiss.

You slowly led each other to the bed and you climbed onto his lap. You took over your shirt, slowly and seductively, and your boobs bounced slightly. You then undid your hair out of the bun it was in. Katsuki reached behind you and undid your bra. Once he saw your chest, you felt him get a little hard against your upper thigh. He was definitely a boobs guy. He started licking one of your nipples, sucking on it. "Hah..ahh~.." You moaned. He got harder at your moans. He moved your hips, leading you to grind on his thigh. You got it and started grinding on his thigh, getting all wet. He switched nipples, and drool rolled down your nipple.

"P..please.."
You whined.

"Hm?.. Already so fucking needy.."
He said.

He kissed up your neck to your ear and bit your ear lobe. "I bet you're so wet.. Just wondering how big I am.. How much I'm going to fill you when I push my thick cock into your tight wet cunt." He said.

"Hah.. I swear you can make me cum from just your words.."
You said.

He pushed you back on the bed, you pulled down your shorts then your lacy panties.
He moaned at the strings of your arousal sticking to your panties as he pulled them off.
"Finger yourself."
He said.

"W..what?!"
You said.

"Do it. Now."
He said, standing up.

You slowly rubbed your clit, moaning softly. He slipped your finger in with ease, you fingered your self, using your thumb to rub your sensitive bud.

"Good girl.."
He said.

He took off his shirt and boxers, then grabbed a condom from his night stand. He put it on.

"I..im gonna cum.."
You moaned.

"Don't you fucking dare. You're not cumming until I'm ramming my cock into you."
He said.

"T..then fuck me.. . P..please!!"
You whined and moaned.

He got close to you and pulled your fingers out roughly. He stuck his finger in your cunt, feeling around.

"You're ready."
He said.

"Pick a position princess."
He said.

You blushed and stood up.

"Where are you going?"
He asked.

You pressed your hands against the wall and stuck your ass out, you room on hand off the wall and rubbed your clit. You leaked down your thighs.

"F..fuck.. Baby girl.. "
He said then got up. He walked over to you and behind you.

He rubbed his tip against your hole.
"God.. You're gonna be so fucking tight.. Are you a virgin..?"
He asked.

"I've only done it once.."
You said.

"Fuck.. Ok I'll go slow at first."
He said then started sliding himself in. He grabbed your neck, groaning.

"F..fuck!! K..kat..katsuki.. A..ah~ y..yes!!"
You moaned and screamed.

He shoved all the way into you.
"Mm.. Fuck.. You're so fucking tight.."
He moaned.

"M..move please.. Ram into me.. Please.."
You moaned.

He started moving at a fast pace, the room was filled with skin slapping and wet sounds, and both your moans.

After about 5 minutes you could feel your stomach tighten.
"K..katsuki I'm gonna cum.."
You moaned.

"Cum princess. It's the first of many tonight.."
He said, still ramming into you.

You had cum 7 times that night, and about an 8th, Katsuki had cum once, about to be his second. And on his 2nd condom. You were completely over stimulated, leaking every where on your thighs.

"K..katsuki!! I..im gonna cum again.."
You moaned.

"Cum again? What a fucking cum slut.. Hold it.. We'll cum at the same time."
He said, through a couple small grunts.

"Katsuki please! I need to cum.. Please..!"
You begged and cried, tears had ran down your cheek multiple times and drool ran down your chin.

"Ok ok.. I'm gonna cum soon.."
He groaned.

"F..five.. Four.."
He groaned, slamming in harder and faster.

"Three.. Two.."

"O..One!.. A.AH.. NGH.."
He groaned loud, unleashing his heavy load into his condom.

You squirted all over, milking his condom.

"Hah.. Looks like I finally got you to squirt.."
He said, proud.

"Y..yeah.."
You said, out of breath.

He pulled out of you, taking off his condom and throwing it away.
You whined from the loss of contact.

"Let's get cleaned up.."
He said.

You both showered together, making out as well but nothing more.
You then put on his t-shirt, it drapping over you. And no underwear.

You both laid in his bed, you laid on top of him and he chuckled.
"Comfy?"
He asked and you nodded.

You both fell asleep, but little did you know Dabi had found out you were gone, and just wait until you get back. You're in for a big fight..

I AM SO SORRY IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS AHHHH BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS EXTREMELY SMUTTY CHAPTER THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND SMUT so please don't be hard on me 🥺
Anyway, thank your for 400+ reads! It means so much to me! I'm glad everyone is enjoying the book as much as I am writing it.