Emo, Pregnant And Who's The Dad Again? Chapter 3

So I flicked jamie off as a customer came up with her merch. I rang her up and she left.

"Okay, noah, wanna come to the back with me"

"Sounds great, babe" so I led him to the back. Rain, kenedy, ry, and trey were sitting around the table eating from a big cookie/cake.

"The fuck is that?" Trey asked

"He is noah, my boyfriend. Be nice" I said grabbing a slice for noah.

"Hi, noah!" Rain said politely. "I''m rain, sorry to leave but I have to work" rain is so nice, she used to be abused by her parents so she lives with her grandmother. But all the harmfulness makes her want to be better than that and I admire her for that. She is so fragile but you know how strong she is.

"Hi" he said with a slight smile.

"So he is the one that fucked you up?" Trey rudely shot at him.

"shut the fuck up. I messed up my own life okay dont blame others for my mistakes." I snapped as I saw how the guys were making noah unconfortable.

"Im sorry, its just that your like my sister and you know that I will never let anyone hurt you. ANYONE." He said getting up to leave with kenedy and ry who also were staring down noah who was nervousley playing with his right cheek ring.

"I'm sorry for all the hate your getting," I said once I herd that they were compleatly gone.

" I dont mind. As long as im with you" he said gently pulling me onto the couch with him."so you are now officialy 16 and pregnant"

"yes, sir, and were is the baby going to live? Were are we going to live?"

"my house is a good size. Do you think we could live their till we get a place" and then it hit me, I am going to be living with this guy for the rest of my life, all because of a party.

After I went back to work and ended my shift it was my turn to lock up the store.

"go get mitch" I ordered noah.

"yes my queen" he said bowing and heading twords the lounge as I waited. I grabed a button and put it on the floor next to my foot. Noah came out holding the bear and walked twords me. I slid the button across the room.

"what was that?" Noah said clearly trying not to act scared.

"maybe its molly" I said making up a name and I began to hum a little.

"shut up!" He said playfully punching my arm realizing it was just me trying to scare him.

I locked up and put the keys in my back pocket. We made our way to the elevators and a young couple (a bit older than us, clearly somewhere in their 20s.) And an elderly woman and her husband entered with us. The young couple looked at my stomach in joy, while the,lady and her husband clearly didnt approve of me.

"your stomach is so beautiful!" The nice girl said almost jumping in excitment as the old lady rolled her eyes in disgust.

"thank you" I said holding it, and noah put his free hand around my waist and onto my hand.

As we came out the girl stopped me " may I touch your stomach?"

"sure" I lifted up my two shirts. She happily put her warm shaky hands on my stomach.

"when will you give me a baby" she said after a while turning back to her boyfriend.

"I dunno babe, who's 'bout today" he said pulling her waist closer. After about 3 seconds of them stareing at each other she returned to me.