Emo, Pregnant And Who's The Dad Again? Chapter 7

-Friday-

I went to get some coffee from starbucks with breanna and her mom.

" my boobs hurt." I pouted, going into the coffee shop.

" LUZ!" Breanna whispered loudly.

" thats normal... For the BILLIONTH time already!" Jennifer, breanna's mom reminded me.

" but, but... Ugh, just get your coffee, and my hot chocolate, I'll be back."

" dont pee yourself!" breanna smiled. Haha, very funny. I just havent used the restroom today... My blader is actually normal! Ugh, that annoyed me, when they joke around. I went to the restroom, did my buissnes, and washed my hands, I looked in the mirror and a tear went down my face, im so damn ugly. I wiped off any proof of tears and I waddled back outside. Breanna and her mom were sitting at a table with their drinks and mine.

" hey their chickadee" jennifer stood up and helped me sit down.

" thank you... I feel like I'm more of a burden than a family member to you guys."

" you are ABSOLUTLEY NOT a burden." They said.

" well how much do I owe you," I took off my pig from my back.

" nothing!" Breanna repeated this every weekend... We always get coffee.

"haha, hey look. My pig is smaller than my stomach!" I laughed, putting the pig beside my stomach.

" yeah, thats so weird!" Breanna laughed, and jennifer rolled her eyes.

" so, what are you going to name the two little guys" jennifer rubbed my stomach and the babies lightly moved over to her hand.

" I dont know, I guess they will have names from my favorite band or something."

" well, you dont have much time they are due any day" breanna siged.

"well, lets go," jennifer stood up and took both my hands into hers as I stood up.

" were are we going, mom." Breanna asked jennifer.

" to the store for something."

I fell asleep, but I woke up to breanna opening my door.

" we're home." She whispered. She gave me her hands and I got down.

I wabbled to the door opened it and-

" surprize!" Everyone yelled out. All the girls from school, who were my friends, were their.

" my birthday was along time ago!" I growled, still sleepy.

" its a baby shower" breanna squealed.

" do I have to stay standing?" I whined.

" we got you a chair."

"Yay, baby shower!" I rushed to the chair.

" no, that one!" Breanna pointed to a white rocking chair that I have seen in target before.

" is that for me?!?!"

" yes, jarrod and I got it for you."

" thank you, it feels soo confortable."

"okay, wanna eat?" Breanna asked bringing me a plate of waffles.

" yes, ma'am!" I took the plate. They brought 3 foldable tables and put 2 of them behind me and 1 infront of me. People came and ate with me.

After we finnished eating breakfast, it was time to play games.

" okay cut the yarn to the size that you think her belly is." Jennifer announced passing around thr yarn and scissors. Every one cut a big peice but breanna and jennifer didnt because they knew my size... They had to dress me everyday.