Emo, Pregnant And Who's The Dad Again? Chapter 10

"Why didnt you tell me that you were pregnant? Who is this boy?" She asked me.

"I'm Noah." He said slowly getting off of me and sat up on the right side of the bed to be inbetween me and her.

"He's my husband."

"You got married!?" She said, her eyes widening. Of course not, he just proposed, but I wont let my mom think I'm a slut.

"Yes." I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"They are so-" I cut my mom mom short.

"Don't even look at my kids!"

"haha, why?" She laughed in disbelife and approched them. I got up ignoring all the pain that it caused me.

"STOP" I demanded.

She stopped in her tracks "I'm going to be the one taking care of them while your in school." Then continued to approch.

"The hell you're not!" I said trying not to make the babies cry. For 2 quick seconds my cheak went numb. That bitch slapped me. I'm done with this.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled into her face as I tackled her. "I wont let you hurt me anymore." I began to upper-cut her. "You won't hurt my kids either, this ends here!" I said as she began to writhe.

Suddenly I was lifted from the floor. "No, stop, I'm not done yet, she still has my whole life to pay off, let me go." His hands grasped my clenching fists and they began to relax.

"Just let her go."

"Fine, you dont deserve even my breath, you worthless shit." I struggled to break free. I spit on her laying body as she got up. Her nose was clearly broken.

She got up grabbed a few paper towels to stop her nose from gushing out more blood. "Your kids will meet me, and you won't like the way we meet again." She said and the door slammed behind her.

"My pelvis hurts." I avoided trying to speak of what just happened.

"Come on," he picked me up. My head hung on his chest, my arms wraped around his neck, my legs in his left arm.

"Oh my god,"

"What?" Noah carried me.

"I remember..."

"Remember what, dear." He began to walk twords the bed.

"You carried me up to your room, and you set me down then ..." I said as he sat me down. He began to walk twords the babies and gave what I was saying not much of an importance. "Wait! Dont leave me here alone." I grinned. He turned around and mirrored my expression.

"You remember!" He came up to me and kissed me.

"I remember now." I pulled away from the kiss. "You were the instigator, you lied to me, you said that I started it!"

"You pulled me into the bed."

"I didnt want to sleep alone! You kissed me first."

"I thought that you wanted to have-"

"No, you did, Andrew told me that you threw the party on a thuresday because you knew that I didnt go out with anyone on weekends."

"I'll kill him." He said.

"Haha, I dont think that will solve our problem. "Now pass me our babies, I need to feed them."

" here." He grabbed them one by one.

"Look away, I dont want you to see my boobies."

"But, I'm the dad I want to help you."

"You sound like a 40 year old man creeping on little kids."