Emo, Pregnant And Who's The Dad Again? Chapter 9

-Sunday- 

" Luz," Someone shook me," luz... LUZ!" 

" what, Noah. NOAH! You came back." 

" yeah, you fell asleep as I arrived. I gotta go to work, you want to come?" 

" yeah, get breanna." 

" come on I'll be late! Just let me help you!" 

" okay, fine. help me up!" I demanded. 

" okay what do you want to wear?" He walked me to the closet. 

" that white shirt and white skinny jeans" I pointed to a set of clothes that were set apart from the others. 

" okay," he let go to get the cloths." Lets get you dressed." He smiled and guided me back to the bed. 

" take off my shirt first!" I demanded. And he obeyed. 

" get the blue bra from their." I pointed under my bed to a few compartments. He knelt down and got it. 

" you sure as hell are NOT putting this on me!" I whispered loudly as he attempted to put it on me. 

" fine," he stood up and looked at me. 

I waited for him to look away but he didnt." Dont look!" 

" I've already seen your body before-" 

" please... It's unconfortable." 

" fine," he pouted and turned to the corner.  

In about 4 seconds I was done." Thank you, now hand me that spagetti strap." I pointed at a white camisol. He handed it to me." Help," I got stuck at my stomach. He helped me with such kindness and love. He unbuttoned the button up shirt so I could put it on. He knelt down and re-buttoned it on me. Once I had it compleatly on me, he stood up and put the jeans on me as I sat on the bed. He helped me stand so that I could get it over my ass, and get the streachy part on my stomach. He gave me my white bowtie and he stepped back to look at me. 

" wow, you look amazing!" He smiled wider. 

We got to Garza's and went in through the back door. I wadfled over to the kitchen alongside with noah. 

" can I please have 2 of your cookies?" I asked gwen, who was holding a tray of cookies. 

" of course sweetie" she smiled. 

" they're for connor and hayden." I smiled knowing that she doesnt know their names yet. 

At fist she looked confused but after a few seconds of got it." Oh my gosh you got the names!" she squealed." Its about time!" 

" well its about time for me to nap, see you when we are headed out. I went to the bedroom and slept. I feel weird today. 

" luz, its time for church!" Noah shook my sholder.  

" okay lets go!" My eyes widend instantly, sitting up. 

" come on," he helped me stand." I got you a sandwich." 

" I am not that hungry. Thanks" we got to our suv. Noah parked the car," we are on time! I think we will get good seats!" I am glad that we actually get to go to church together for the first time. 

We went into the church and the usher came to me and smiled he placed a hand on my back, and guided me to the front and center seat. Noah followed. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. 

A teenage boy and his family came and sat next to me. The teenage boy took the liberty to sit right next to me. A little boy and his family sat next to noah, the squirmy little boy sat right next to noah. He seemed to not mind the kid.