Emo, Pregnant And Who's The Dad Again? Chapter 12

*Luz's pov*

At 5:45 AM Noah and I headed downstairs for breakfast. Nobody was up yet so we had the kitchen to ourselves.

"We have about an hour till they start to cry again so lets get with it." I said.

"What do you want?" Noah said taking a step back and looking at all of the cereal boxes.

"I don't care, I'm not hungry." I lied.

"You need to eat! Or else you'll stop giving milk." Noah whispered to me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Okay fine... What do you think everyone at school will say? I didn't even know you 9 months ago and now we're engaged and raising kids together."

"There are many other people at our school that have kids at our age." He pointed out.

"Yeah, but everybody seemed to draw more attention to me."

"Well, nobody expected it... I though that you were just playing at first when you told me."

"Lucky charms... Yeah, I guess." I should never have had sex. I hate sex. Its so nasty. Other than the ecstasy that it gives you, I don't see why people do it so much. I fucking hate my mom. This is all her fault.

"Okay," He said grabbing the box.

"Were do you put the bowls?"

"6 months, almost every day, you spent 70% of your day here and you don't know were the bowls are?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"They are right here." He sighed grabbing one from the cabinet.

"Milk," I opened the fridge. "Wow, their is litteraly nothing in here."

"Lets go to walmart then."

"Yay, public!" I said in sarcasum.

"Come on, it'll be quick"

"Thats what she said." I laughed going back upstairs.

"Funny." He said slapping my butt as he passed me reaching the top before me. Haha, he thinks he can get away with that, so cute.

"You better run." I said. "Noah, can I borrow a shirt?" I asked when we got to his room.

"Sure... what's wrong with your shirts?" he asked as we walked into the closet.

"I'm too fat for them." I whined and looked at my wrists and saw that the makeup had worn off.

"Your not fat, you carried two babies for nine months, but if you want to use one, okay.

Want a band tee?"

"CAN I USE YOUR BRING ME THE HORIZON SHIRT?" I asked?

"Which one?" he said going to the band shirts side of his closet. He has a big closet... his whole house is big. How do they have this house if his mom doesn't work? I'll have to squeeze that into a conversation.

"You have more than one?" I said. "That one!" I said pointing at a tank top, and I was careful not to let him see my wrists. why did I let him take off the wrist bands? I'm going to use the bathroom really quick, okay?"

"Okay, hurry up, Jason will be us in a while and he'll start whining if we don't take him."

I ran into the restroom with shorts and the shirt he gave me in hand and changed cloths quickly. I started to put on makeup and remembered to put on wristbands. I ran out and got them, but then Hayden woke up and started to whimper. I took him to the other room started to walk around and sing never shout never, happy, to him quietly.

"You make me happy

Whether you know it or not

We should be happy,

That's what I said from the start

I am so happy

Knowing you are the one

That I want for the rest of my days,"

Noah came into the room with Connor in his arms. "You ready?" he whispered.

"Yeah, let's go."

We went out quietly without making too much noise successfully. We got the babies in the carseats and we drove off.

"Noah,"

"Yeah?"

"I know that it's a touchy subject, but where's your dad?"

"It's a long story..." he sighed as we reached a stop sign.

"Oh, sorry."

"No, don't be, I'll tell you if you want."

"sure"

"A couple years ago, my dad left my mom because she used to beat me and Jay,"

"What? Alana?"

"She took classes to get over her aggressive behavior 5 years ago, but my dad developed a heart problem and died of a heart attack. In his will, he left me all of his money, he said in it that as soon as I was 18, I could have access to all of it, he gave me every last Penny and left my mom with nothing. So I guess that's why she didn't freak when I told her that I got a girl pregnant. She knows I won't give her any money if I she doesn't hit us or anything bad that she would have done you us 5 years ago."

"I'm sorry, Noah."

"Yeah, well, my dad was a drunk bastard, he said that he loved me then he left me, I had to take care of Jay, and my mom didn't listen to me till he died and saw that the only name on the will was mine."

I kept silent. I thought Noah had a good life and he didn't know what true pain was.

"The woman that he left my mother for didn't let us go over to his house, the one that is now legally mine."

I see now that I hit him in a bad place in his heart, I see him gripping the steering wheel harder.

"Slow down." I said, grabbing his shoulder.

"I have a family now. A complete one at that. I love you, Luz, and our kids." he smiled and turned around to look at Connor and Hayden as we got to a red light.

"I love you, too"