Emo, Pregnant And Who's The Dad Again? Chapter 8

-Saturday-

I opened my eyes to find noah's eyes on mine.

" creep much?" I laughed.

" sorry, you just look so beautiful."

" you didnt leave me" I blushed.

" I told you before, I will never leave you unless if its okay with you." He smiled.

" thank you," I smiled back," can you help me up?"

" anything for you." He grabbed my hands and lifted me up.

" thanks, now go get-"

" right here." Breanna opened the door as she rubbed her eyes.

" can you wait outside?" Jennifer, breanna's mom walked in pointing to noah.

" yes." He kissed me and wallked away.

"what do you want to wear?" Breanna opened the closet and walked in it and spinned to look twords me.

" white t shirt and hoodie."

" its really hot outside... You really want a hoodie?" Jennifer had a point.

" fine," I siged, " white t shirt blue streach jeans."

" maternal jeans!" They both corrected me.

" whatever, I just like them for the streachy waist." I rolled my eyes.

They helped me change out of my pajamas and into day clothes.

Noah came back in.

" your so beautiful."

" want to see the presents the babies got?!?!" I asked just a bit to enthusiasticly.

" sure!" Noah mimiced my enthusiasum. I laughed and punched his arm playfully

" come on, help me down the stars." I rolled my eyes as he opened the door for me. " get infront, make sure I wont fall." I directed him.

" yes, ma'am!" He got infront of me and gave me his hands. he backed down looking at all the steps I was taking, making sure that I wouldn't trip or fall.

" thank you." I kissed his cheek. " look my chair!" I squealed fast-waddleing over and sitting down on it.

" criss cross apple sauce" Noah said sitting infront of me indian style on the carpet.

The presents were still conviniantly beside me." Look madeleine got them my favorite book! Look inside of the backpack!" I tossed him one.

" you like this book too?" He smiled.

" yes, connor and hayden are mt favorite characters."

" mine too, although risa-"

" I want to be risa she seems bad-ass"

" I was gonna say risa was a bit feisty, but yours works to." He shrugged.

" oh my gosh!" I am brilliant!

" what?" He looked confused.

" I just had an epiphany! we should name them connor and hayden!"

" yeah! But in the second book they-"

" please." I looked into his eyes.

" yeah!" He repeated.

" okay, look at the clothes!" I dragged some bags of clothes infront of me. Noah smiled looking at all the clothes.

" your friends love you!" Noah stated.

" well... Oh yeah we got another crib from chris!"

" he went! Breanna told me that all boys were forbidden from going!" He pouted and crossed his arms, as if he were a little boy.