Chapter 34 - Boom.

Gaster knelt down by the creator shoving the vial of red paint down his throat once more. Ink tried his best to keep the paint out of him..but he just couldn't. His throat stung and burned as the paint slowly dripped into his body. Tears pecked in Ink's eyes as the salty tears caused the burns on his face to sting more than they already do. Once all the paint had been consumed, Gaster backed away from the creator waiting for the adrenaline to kick in. He tried his best to resist the paint but it was inevitable. Adrenaline began to course through Ink's body as the pain numbed.

Ink entered a state of shock as he began to stand up once again. The pain still stung him, but it only caused Ink's anger to grow. Gaster smiled when Ink stood in front of him, viewing Ink as nothing more than a pawn at this point. Several sanses came through the woods and froze when they saw Ink. the group called quite a few healing monsters to assist Ink. The creator didn't resist the help, but he wanted to hurry up and start the true battle. It wasn't long before about five goat type monsters rushed over to Ink's side to begin healing the burnt skeleton.

Everyone nearby stared at Error. Blue was expecting him to distribute the shock rather than sent 10,000 volts into a singular person. He simply ignored the tinge of guilt in his soul. They knew they shouldn't pity someone like Ink. Blue looked over to his friends, each had a smile on their face as the sounds of panicked monsters began to fill the air. The scent of burnt bone lingered in the air. Dream smiled at the scent. The guilt lingered still, however it was overpowered by him wanting vengeance. Dream was tired of Ink. He wished he hadn't been Ink's friend in the first place.

The other monsters soon got Ink's hp back up to a stable level. His physical wounds were there, yes, but he was strong enough to keep fighting. Once they told Ink they were done healing, Ink walked off continuing his journey to the mansion.

Soon the army got within eyeshot of the town. The archers atop the wall aimed their arrows at the opposing army as the rows of soldiers ran into the forest to attack. Ink's army couldn't see Nightmare's army running towards them rapidly. They were caught off guard by axes and other physical weapons digging into the flesh of the closest of Ink's army. The monsters behind the attackers used the chance to exit the woods. The true fight had started. Screams and yelling could be heard from both armies. The archers fired their arrows, the physical fighter's swung their weapons, magic flew throughout the air. Everything around was chaotic. Dust being kicked up filled the air with a fog like smoke.

Ink was still behind the rest of his army and therefore wasn't in the fight yet. Dream was using his tendrils to quickly take down anyone who tried to attack him. Error simply used his strings to keep people away from him while Blue fought elsewhere. Over the crowd a small sphere like shape few towards Error. The glitch moved away to avoid being hit only for the object to explode with red paint on impact. The burning paint covered Error as well as a few other monsters. Moving the paint out of his eyes and trying to ignore the pain, Error looked towards the origin of the paint only to see an image that would be permanently burned into his mind.

At the edge of the woods there stood a charred skeleton, however their smile was a clean spotless white. Ink's eyes flared up as glowing red targets. His bones creaked and bled as the unrecognizable skeleton moved. Error backed away in fear. He knew the creator would live, but he didn't expect Ink to continue fighting him. The glitching covered Error's eyes giving ink the opportunity to lunge at the Destroyer. The brush Ink held collided with Error's rib cage sending Error backwards. The impact had been enough to crack several ribs. Error was used to this sort of injury and quickly got to his feet.

Strings flew at the creator trying to pull him away from Error, however Ink just kept untangling himself. The blasters fired towards Ink bringing Dream's attention to the situation. Letting the tendrils continue to fight the creator's army, Dream began aiming his bow towards Ink. he fired arrow after arrow hitting Ink repeatedly. He wouldn't go down, he was refusing to stop fighting despite the fact he was physically broken. The arrows only pissed off Ink more than he had been before. Ink took another explosive out of his pocket and threw it towards Error and the closed archway. The device distracted Error long enough for Ink to attack Dream while his back was turned. The paintbrush collided with the back of Dream's goop covered skull causing a huge yellow-tinted crack to form. Dream fell forward, the force of the hit almost causing him to lose consciousness. The explosive that Ink had thrown exploded just moments after the Creator had struck Dream. Ink smiled at the sight as he went to attack Dream one last time. Dream was on the ground trying to focus. Ink had jumped at him intending to hit Dream straight in the back of the head again. An attack that would have been fatal if he pulled it off.

Nightmare saw what was about to happen and let out a high pitched whistle to alert those around them. Just in time, Dinner appeared through the bushes lunging at the burnt skeleton. The Dog had interrupted Ink's attack causing the creator to tumble down to the ground. It Didn't take long for Ink to grab the canine by the nape and throw it away from him. Dinner hit the ground with a whimper before he got back onto his feet. He recognized Dream as someone he needed to protect and went back to fight the creator. Soldiers from Nightmare's army gently lifted the guardian off the ground while others around them protected them. The soldier, being able to use their magic, teleported Dream back within the wall in order to protect him.

Error had been hit pretty hard by the explosion. The blast had damaged the gate enough for Ink's army to begin flooding into the town. Once Ink himself had the dog distracted, he made a run for the gateway making his way into the town.