2.

Everything was black. Y/n couldn't hear, see or smell anything it was just black.

A moment longer she was able to open her eyes. That's when she realised she was underwater. Pushing her head up above the water she gasped for air.

After getting her breath back she looked at her surroundings. To which she didn't recognise them. This scared her greatly.

She was stood in the middle of what looked like a pond in a forest. Y/n was surrounded by trees and trees.

That's when she spotted a pink haired girl rushing to her side.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked with a worried expression.

Y/n didn't know what to say because she didn't know what to was doing there to speak the truth.

"I-I don't know I just woke up and I was here I guess" y/n said looking at her reflection.

She looked slightly younger than she was before but had the same h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes. She figured she most have been around 15

"So what your saying is that you have no idea how you got here?" She said confused

"Mhm" y/n mummed

"Strange... well my names Sakura Haruno" she said smiling and putting her hand out for y/n to shake.

" y/n. Y/n l/n" y/n said taking Sakuras hand and shaking it with a smile

"It's nice to meet you y/n-chan" Sakura said

"You as well Sakura-chan" y/n replied

They both stood in the middle of the pond still holding each other's hands until Sakura let go.

"You know since you don't know where you came from y/n you should come with me. We can speak to master tsunade about if we can take you in" Sakura said now wanting the girl she just found to stay.

Y/n nodded not knowing what she was talking about.

Sakura started to walk and y/n followed her.

Time skip*

After around 10 minutes of walking they arrived at a huge gate leading into what looked like a village.

"Y/n I welcome you to the hidden leaf village!" Sakura said loudly pointing to the sign above the gate.

Sakura took y/n's hand and started to run through the village with her.

'𝑊𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒. 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑗𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒?'
Y/n thought while looking at the young children running around and playing together laughing.

Y/n smiled at this thought. She would get to have a new start in a new universe.

Sakura saw y/n staring at the children with a smile. She knew that y/n was a kind person and wanted her to stay in the village for ever now.

Time skip*

Finally they got to the hokage tower and stood at the door to tusnades office.

Sakura knocked on the door and a voice from the other side said "come in!"

Then they opened the door and y/n saw the blonde female called tusnade.