12.

" I think it is time we found Lord kazekage a wife." Spoke an elder

"Nonsense, we have already found one".....

It had now been a few months. Gaara and you become close as friends and you even began to feel things unlike friends would towards each other.

You noticed that the Gaara you know now is not the same one you met all them months ago. He had opened up to you and saw you as lots more than a body guard.

Today was like any other day. You were on your way to the kazekage office and admiring the beautiful Morning sky.

"OI YOU STOP MESSING AROUND OR YOULL NEVER PASS THIS GRADE!"

You didn't even have to look to know who's voice that was. You turned your head and saw temari training some young students. But as you were looking, she had noticed you to and her frown turned into a smile and she waved and made her way towards you.

She reached you and rapped her arm about your shoulders. "Hey you!"

You gave her a hug " hey Temari how's they're training going?"

"Eh these? See that one right there is extremely annoying and I've shouted at him 4 times already but apart from that. I believe it's going good." She pointed out the one she had just shouted at.

"Well children will be children..." you say

"Mhm but enough about these. Have you heard? The elders are looking for a bride for Gaara. Well they think they've found one.." she said finishing with a smirk

"Oh really who?" You ask slightly saddened by the news. You try not to let your disappointment be seen by Temari though.

"Mh It's confidential information. So I can't tell you but I think they plan on marrying them as soon as possible so you won't be waiting long to find out" she said with the same smirk visible on her face. " anyway, I best be getting on with training these youngsters. I'll see you around!" She said waving as she walked back to the crowd of children.

"See you soon!" You shout back

" HEY WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT POINTING WEAPONS AT YOUR FELLOW PEERS!" You hear Temari shout. You shake your head as you smile and continue to walk towards the office.

meanwhile at the at kazekages office*

"I will not be marrying anyone." Gaara says with his serious and normal tone. He sat at his desk with his hands supporting his head as the elder was sat opposite him.

"I'm afraid that getting married is custom to any kazekage. We already have a list of names of whom you may pick from. "

Gaara hesitated, but still took the list and read the names:

. Yuki naorma
.rezie horuma
.oska hugya
.kimio hana

And a special request from Lady Temari: (y/n) (l/n) aka the bodyguard of the kazekage.

'Temari requested y/n? What is she planning?' Gaara thought as the elder began to speak again.

"Temari has requested your personal bodyguard and she gave us valid reasoning behind why. She told us that the both of you have something of a romance going on and so this option would be a lot more accustom for you." The elder spoke

Gaara thought deeply about his feelings for you and how you might feel about this marriage.

"And what if miss y/n does not want to marry me?" Gaara asked

The elder spoke "well. From what Temari has told us. I believe that you have nothing to worrying about Lord kazekage" he finished

Gaara thought and rose from his seat. "I will marry y/n. However, I would like to propose to her. I do not want you or any other elder to tell her for me."

The elder smiled " as you wish my Lord. Although your proposal must be soon. The higher elders want you married by the end of the month lord kazekage"

"I will propose tomorrow night."

Although to the elder he seemed unbothered and calm. He in fact was worrying. Worrying about weather you would want this or not. After all. You were both only 17...