14.

Y/n rushed home with so many emotions trailing throughout her body. 'He really wants to go on a date with me???' You couldn't fathom that this had actually finally happened. All the sleepless nights thinking about him and creating scenarios that you could only wish would happen, yet your prayers had been answered.

You got to your home and just couldn't contain your excitement, so ultimately you of course decided you needed to share the news with your one and only best friend. You also sought help for what to wear. I mean who better than to ask his sister for what to wear?

(Time skip)

You reached her house and didn't even bother knocking. You ran straight to her bedroom. Not even knocking on that door either which you were soon to regret...

Bursting through the door you see a pretty embarrassing sight. Temari was laying under her covers.... Naked with a unfamiliar face. He had black, spiked, pineapple looking hair and piercings in both ears.

You, both Temari and the pervert in her bed all had bright red faces and stared at each other in pure embarrassment.

"I..I'm so sorry.... I'll wait outside.." you said closing the door quickly and rushing to sit on her sofa in the living room.

You sat and twiddled your thumbs until finally the two came out of the bedroom dressed. Temari rushed over to you with steam flowing from her ears.
She grabbed your ear and pulled.

"Owwww!!"

"DONT YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO KNOCK ON OTHER PEOPLES DOORS AND NOT STORM INTO OTHER PEOPLE HOUSES!!!" She exclaimed

"Agh Temari let goooooooo PLEASEEEE! IM SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAINNNNN!!" You said cringing from the pain

She let go and you quickly ran away and hid behind the man who you had caught in her bed. He looked behind him and chuckled. You then realised how handsome the man looking at you was. 'If Temari didn't have him in her bed I certainly would... Wait no I've got Gaara to think about now!' You blushed about your own thoughts.

"Temari it was just a mistake don't be so harsh on... um... I'm Shikamaru, I don't think I caught your name"

"Uh I'm y/n... nice to m-meet you I guess" you said looking at your feet.

He nodded " same to you. Just wish we met under different circumstances...."

Temari finally cooled down "Shikamaru I think it's time for you to leave for now" she said pushing him out the front door.

"W-wai-" he tried to say but was interrupted by the slamming of the door.

Temari turned to you and sighed

" what the hell could be so important you have to burst into my house for!" She said gritting her teeth still clearly embarrassed.

"Wait wait before that who the fuck was that guy in your bed!" You exclaimed

Temari's face turned even redder and she looked longingly at the floor.

"That was Shikamaru Nara from the leaf village. W-we've been friends since we were children but recently we've started sort of dating I guess..."

You squealed in excitement and shook her shoulders
"Ahhhhh that's so cuteee Temariiiii!!! Why didn't you tell me sooner I feel so betrayed!!!" You said pretending to be sad.

"It just was never a good time to talk to you about these things with all your love talks about my brother" she said crossing her arms.

"Anyway you gonna tell me what you came here for?"

You looked away embarrassed after what she had just said about your love talks about Gaara.

"W-well it's about Gaara. HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE TONIGHT!"

"HE WHAT?!?!?!" She exclaimed

"I KNOW! I'm just as confused as you are!" You said

"Wow..well that's great! I can't believe that your finally going to become my sister-in-law" she said winking.

"N-no! Don't go so far it's just a first date!" You said blushing.

"Well I guess another reason why you came here was for what your going to be wearing right?"

You nodded. You smiled at just how well you and her now got along.

"Well I guess we better start looking" she sighed and smiling softly at how things were finally happening between the both of you.

( time skip)

Finally after hours of debate and discussion about what outfit you should wear you both finally came to a decision

(Here you can chose between the two!)

 You look in the mirror and smile excited for you date with you beloved