13.

Gaara had woken up from what seemed like 5 minutes of sleep to the sun shinning through the cracks of the curtains. He hadn't slept, worrying about the events that would occur later on. Still sleepy he got up and decided he would go and talk to his sister. Although he never showed emotion to anyone, he felt like he needed to talk to someone about what was going down that night.

However, while he was washing his face, a knock would be heard from the door. He slowly approached the door wondering who it might be. Opening the door he met an unexpected face, it was y/n.

" hello! I'm here to escort you to your office" she gave a smile.

"I-uh I thought you were told it was your day off?" He said slightly blushing at her unexpected appearance.

She frowned before her cheeks turned red raw "o-h yes! I completely forgot! Well I'll leave you be have a nice day Gaara!" She said turning to leave

"Wait!" He grabs her wrist preventing her from leaving. The two of them blushed and Gaara look his hand away starting to look to the ground.

" um please meet me at the roof top where we first met? At 7pm..........please?" He said lifting his head up and reappearing as calm and composed again.

"I.. sure is this a job? Or maybe something els-"

"It's a date. I'm asking you out on a date.." he says quickly looking back into your eyes and starring into your soul. You blushed. You had never realised how beautiful his eyes really were and how they could hypnotise you so quickly.

It became silent.

"Y-y/n?" Letting a stutter show how he was trying not to seem nervous. But of course his heart was beating like hell.

"You really want to go on a date with me?" She asks smiling slightly.

"Please?"

"Yes, I will be there" she says nervously with her cheeks still red raw.

(Sorry Ik short chapter)