8.

(So sorry for not updating in months also I'm going to be doing a 3rd person view instead now I find it easier to wirte that way to. Again I'm sorry if the story line dosent follow the anime one the same I've not watched this arc is so long and I'm to busy to watch it again sorry 💀)

"So how exactly do we open this?" You asked.
How in the world were you supposed to move a bolder of that size?!"

Kakashi put a hand to his chin and considered your question.

While you all thought of solutions naruto spotted a piece of paper on the bolder. He got closer and reached out to it "Naruto!" Kakashi shouted making naruto jump out of his skin

"What!!" Naruto asked now angry

"Do not take that paper of the bolder. That is our ticket in the cave" he replied " And they must be more of them scattered around the area"

'Why didn't I think of that it was so obvious!'

"I'm going to tell you the plan so please listen carefully" kakashi said with his serious eye.

Time skip brought to you by guy and lee:)*

Everyone was now in their positions and nervous for the out come of this plan.

Kakashi I'm put his hand up to his ear piece and turn it on. "Guy, Neji, Lee, Tenten are you all ready?" "Hai!" They all replied at once

You were stood above the Boulder holding yourself up with chakra waiting for the Boulder to be smashed by Sakura. You were told by kakashi that your job would be important and that you were to stay hidden and wait for the right moment to try snatch gaara away from the akatsuki members. You were nervous to be given such an important role and to decide when was the right moment. But then you remembered why you were doing it.... To protect the village that you would make your new home.

"3...2....1" kakashi said slowly that the seconds felt like minutes. You knew that what you were doing was dangerous but you had to do it... you still needed to complete your mission the old man had given you.

"GO!" Kakashi shouted and everyone activated the seals at once.

"SAKURA!" Kakashi shouted for her to brake the Boulder

And she did with one great punch. You were shocked. 'How could she of gotten so much physical strength in the short length of 2 years?!' Your brow Twitched.

You shuck your head and ran into the caves ceiling still holding yourself with chakra. You saw 2... no 3 figures! One was lying unconscious with another sat on his chest.

You focused on the unconscious ones face and examined his face when it hit you.

'H-he was the kazekage?!!!' The one you bumped into that night at the sand village was him?!

You were so embarrassed but you had to focus on the mission at hand.

You looked down to see naruto with once again red eyes and sharp nails and teeth. This must be the "monster" he was talking about...

"YOU GET OF GARAA AND GIVE HIM BACK!" Naruto shouted with anger filling his voice. This side of him was frightening.

"Naruto! Stay clam!" Kakashi staggered over to him with a hand to his shoulder.

While Naruto and the team were debating with the two akatsuki you were crawling cross the ceiling trying to find the twos weak spot. A chance to grab the kazekage.

As you continued to crawl it suddenly went silent below you.

"Y/N!" Sakura shouted before you felt a wicked aura behind you... slowly turning your head, out the corner of your eye you saw the yellow haired akatsuki.... Deidara.

"Ah what do we have here" he said looking at you with a disturbing smile making you cringe.

'Shit...' is all you could think before you felt a blow to the back of your neck leaving you out cold....

(Sorry this was kinda short. I'm just rushing to get to the gaara x reader so please excuse the terrible writing until we get to the main part )