Movie Night With A Math Geek (smut)

Yet another rated r one but this is from my story The Shadows Of Us so if you don't read that, keep it that way it sucks and I don't have any inspiration for it whatsoever.

-

Eventually he picks a movie, Mockingjay part 1.

Connor and I weren't exactly cuddling, but we were laying close together. It was nice.

I was laying on his pillow and he was sitting up a little, leaning on his headboard.

We were barely 15 minutes into the movie before Connor put his hand on my thigh. He traced small circles on the inside of my leg and I bite my lip to stop a slight moan from escaping.

Its weird how a simple touch from a certain person can drive you insane.

He slowly inched his hands closer and closer to my core, spreading my legs in the process. He makes his way on top of me and kisses me, forcefully. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel those sparks people talk about but the only difference was that they were a bit lower than my stomach...

His lips were still moving with mine as his hand was feeling me from my thigh to my stomach, on the inside of my shirt. He slowly moved upward until he ran his fingers around the cup of my bra.

He gently squeezed and I moan in his mouth. His lips move from my mouth, down my jaw and to my neck. I put one of my hands on his forearm and the other behind his neck, playing with his hair.

He sucks slightly on the skin at the base of my neck and works his hand from my chest back down my stomach. He starts playing with the hem of my pants and I then flip us over so I'm on top.

I - not so gently - grind onto him. He bites his lip to muffle a groan from escaping his mouth but fails. I pull the rubber band out of my hair, letting it fall around my shoulders. I peal my shirt off from my body as he sits up, doing the same with his own. I attach my lips to his rather roughly and plant kisses down his jawline, stopping behind his ear.

I suck slightly at the skin under his ear and he digs his nails into my hips while releasing a small moan from his lips. "Fuck, I need you." He whispers in my ear.

I push him back so he laying flat on his back. I move my body down his and pull off his pants, boxers with letting his erection spring free.

My eyes met his that are filled with anticipation, lust, and need. I lower my head and run my tongue up the side of his shaft. I swirl my tongue around the tip, taking him into my mouth as far as I can without gagging. He let's his groans roll off his tongue freely and moves my hair out of my face.

I place my hand at the base of his erection and move it in circular motions at the same pace as I'm bobbing my head up and down. He mutters a string of curse words and I moan with my mouth still around him. He inhales a sharp breath and I hollow my cheeks, sucking all of him.

Moments later he tells me to stop so I do. He takes off my pants and guides me to put my legs on either side of his head. He pulls my hips down so his mouth comes in contact with my core. I moan at the sensation and place of my hands on the headboard and tangle the other in his hair. His tongue circles my clít and I grind my hips onto him.

Just a math geek, my ass.

He sucks slightly and his teeth slightly grazes me. I whimper and I slightly pull away and he pulls me further onto his face. "Fuck." I moan and his tongue still moves around in skillful circles.

I moan his name and he licks in a faster pace causing me to come undone. My knees shake with the euphoric sensation of him and he rides out my órgasm.

I roll over so I'm on my back and let my body go limp.

He chuckles, "I'm not done yet." He says in a low tone while climbing back on top of me.

*

there you go. please vote, that'd be kinda cool js

and CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THAT CONNOR HAS TWEETED DAILY FOR THE PAST WEEK

THE END IS NEAR, THE APOCALYPSE, WWIII, BFORE YOU KNOW IT GAS WILL BE .43¢ A GALLON.

all you new fans are just like "isn't that normal" or like "so what" NO THAT SHIT NEVER USED TO BE NORMAL THE KID TWEETED MORE THAN ALEX RAMOS.

now he just RTS shit and occasionally replies to a one fan here and there like shit. No.

I miss the days when he would randomly ask how our days were going or when he'd do a tweet spree out of thin air or posted some fucking recent photos of his face

But I mean now he's slowly getting back into routine

I'm done ranting bye