"Cheap Tricks" (smut; sorta requested)

"Action!" Our director called out and Connor started with his line.

"I can't fucking believe how selfish you're being over this." He spats and you laugh menacingly, just as your director asked you to. "I'm being selfish? I sure as hell wasn't the one who was selfish when you went out and did stupid shit the-"

"Perhaps if you weren't such a bitch then I wouldn't have left in the first place!" He yells, cutting you off.

That wasn't in the script.

"So you're happier with that cheap trick?" You ask, going completely off the lines given to you and now focusing towards the subject of Connor and his old co-star. "Don't act like you actually give a shit." He gave you the bitch face and you scoffed.

"I can't believe you'd even fucking think that." You spat in his face as you walked past him, ignoring the looks on everyone's faces.

"Cut?" The director said, confused beyond belief. You walked out of the set and to your trailer, needing to get away from him and cool off before your next take.

"What the hell was that?" Connor asks, bursting through the door. "What the hell was what? You're the one who started it!" You yelled, letting all your anger out.

"Not to mention the fact that you've been distant, you haven't even been home! Do you even care about me anymore? All you even give a shit about is acting, how to make your acting better, what's gonna be your next role?"

"So its wrong for me to be passionate about something I want to pursue a career in?" He asks with a scoff.

"No! Just fucking leave room for me." You yell and then take a deep breath. "You'll go visit your so-called friend Natasha and yet you won't even come home when you're not filming?"

"So you're accusing me of cheating now?" He says, completely offended.

"What the hell am I supposed to think, Connor?" You ask, throwing your hands in the air.

He got quiet and you avoided his gaze. After a long and deafening silence, he spoke up.

"You're supposed to think that I love you and care about you because I do." He says softly, catching you off guard.

"So, I'm sorry." He says, walking towards you. You, being stubborn, refused to even glance at him. He had cupped your face in his hands and turned your head to face his.

"Look at me, princess." He whispered, using the pet name he knew you adored. You looked up into his forest green eyes and he ran the pad of his thumb against your cheek.

Next thing you knew, you were on top of him on the couch pulling his shirt off. You attached your lips back to his roughly since god knows when the last time anything like this happened between you two was.

"What if John comes-" You cut him off grabbing his member with your hand and stroking it. He lets out a low whimper as you harshly suck at the base of his neck and continue with your hand on his shaft.

"Fuck, babe." He whispers and then groans softly. After a few moments, he flips you on your back and hovers over you.

He wasted no time in ridding you of everything except your bra. He teased your clít with the tip of his length, making you whimper in anticipation. He slowly entered you but that quickly changed as he started pounding into your core with a hand over your mouth to cover your loud moaning.

"Fuck, we're so getting fired." He says in between pants which makes you smile a bit, because you didn't care. You had him back and you felt like things would go better for you both after today.

His hair was slightly damp from sweat when he leaned down to kiss you. You were moaning and whimpering into his mouth with your nails racking down his back, basking in the feeling.

You both came fast and hard, your high making your legs shake. "Shit, Connor." You moaned as you came down from your high.

He had fell breathlessly on top of you, still somewhat breathing heavy. You both had stayed like that for a moment.

"Natasha is a lesbian, by the way."

-

sorry if your name is Natasha lol

okay so JustaFriend4U came up with this cool idea even though I added in some smut and I hope I executed it well lol but seriously I love hearing the stuff you guys come up with and the ideas you have and I'm sorry this is late I forgot my password because I'm an awful person and an idiot.

anyways, Canadian Beauty, American Psycho is up on my profile, just so you know...

me: *updates way later than intended*
me: *writes shitty smut in hopes it makes up for it*
me: "oh yeah go read my shit thx"

(same.)

but I feel as if connor had a girlfriend he'd call her princess and aND treat her like one...date me, damn it.

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT AMERICA CRIME FOR A SEC PLS