"It's... raining?" (imagine)

Connor looked down at you with a small smile on his face. As creepy as he thought it was, he liked watching you as you slept in his arms. From the way you slightly scrunched your nose every now and then to the occasional sigh that left your pouty lips. He thought you looked so peaceful and beautiful, he would refuse to do anything that might cause you to wake up, regardless of his dead arm or need to use the bathroom.

As a clap of thunder rolled through you two's apartment, you stirred around. Connor cursed the weather for ruining your overly content state as you opened your eyes to see him looking at you.

"Why are you staring at me?" You ask, hardly above a whisper since your voice was still groggy. "I'd classify it as gazing." He argued which made you smile softly.

"I'd classify it as creepy." You joke and poke his nose. You move closer to him so your head was laying on his chest and sighed softly as you breathe in his scent. You suddenly noticed the sound of water hitting the windows, making you quirk your head up. "It's... raining?" He nods and you sigh softly, knowing that you'll be staying in all day.

After a few hours, you and Connor were snuggled up with mugs of hot cocoa in your hands while watching a movie. You had let him pick first and agreed to pick one that you wanted to watch after this one was over.

"So she wasn't crazy after all?" You mumbled, mostly to yourself as it ended. It was a random horror movie he had picked since you told him you'd never seen it. He was baffled since he thought it was actually a good movie since it wasn't like typical modern horror flicks.

There was a few parts that made you flinch, but you felt safe with him. Plus, it was just a movie; nonetheless a good movie.

"Nope, she wasn't." He answered even th he knew you were mostly talking to yourself. You shrugged as you picked a movie for him to watch that he hadn't seen as well.

Finding a movie that he hadn't seen was rather difficult since he was major film buff but eventually you had found one that was decent and that he had not watched yet.

Not even a few minutes through the movie, you had felt his gaze on you and you turned to face him. "I love you, (y/n)." He blurted out in a whisper which made you smile softly.

"I love you too, Connor." You whispered back and rested your head on his shoulder as you continued to watch the movie and sip on your hot beverage as it rained relentlessly outdoors.

-

note: so, I live in Texas, and Connor is currently in Austin filming American Crime which makes me cry because I'm fucking from Austin but I moved to Corpus a few years back and my mom won't drive me three hours to Austin so I can stalk him like I just want a hug and perhaps a picture that's it.

But, that being said, its been raining like crazy due to hurricane Patricia which made me write this but I'm just glad it's finally cooling down here.

(BUT SERIOUSLY, HES LIKE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY LIKE COME ON NOW MOM.)

I'm questionably contemplating on writing a Connor fic where like him and the chick are neighbors and he's really innocent and they're in a small town or some shit and I just can't get it out of my head and I did not explain that well and I don't fucking care I might go write that now bc I have no life.

that, or like he's a prospect like in SOA but probably not since he's a precious petunia who is terrified of motorcycles.

I need friends.

also, the first movie I wrote about was beneath which I barely watched the other day but yeah it was good and...yeah.

IM ALSO OUT OF REQUESTS WHICH IS WHY I AM PULLING IMAGINES OUT OF MY ASS.

SO, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING STEP UP TO THE PLATE THANKS.

audi nos.

- M