chapter 4

Elena pov
It been one week since Marc has been gone and I try my best to keep Alex occupied he and Marc would talk nightime before he goes to bed.

Now me and  Alex is at the store to buy some grocery because I will soon be out.we are walking down the aisles picking food, fruits and vegetables .we were at the cashier checking off stuffs when I heard Alex said.mwommy wook it's dada I look at the t.v at the news what I saw shook me and leave me hurt.so he was just playing me.

Marcello knight ruthless billionaire just announce that he is engage to the supermodel Angelina white. They have been engage for a year now and just decided to go public with it .they also announce that there wedding will be held on June the 26 Angelina birthday because they wantes that day to be special.

I went home with Alex i was on the verge of crying he lied to me he used me.but I was the fool to accept him that easily.it ends here.

Me and Alex was watching Tom and Jerry with his giggle filling the room when Jerry got Tom in his head with the bat and kick him off the ship.his giggles are so contiguous. I wonder how am gonna live without seeing him so I made up my mind that I will only call  marcello phone when I want to talk to Alex.

My thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the door I look down to see that Alex was also sleeeping how long was I spaced out for. I take him up and put him on the bed i put pillows around so he doesn't fall off the bed then I went to open the door.

It was Marcello hi babe.I didn't answer I just motion him to come in.I want to the kitchen and start making coffe because am tired.I felt a arm wrap around my waist I push it off.and walk away.what's wrong he ask did I do something wrong he ask with guilt in his eye's.

Am you can leave when Alex is awake I will let you no .what did I do something am sorry for what I did even though I don't know what I did wrong.goodbye Marcello.baby just talk to me I can't lose you and we haven't even made it official as yet go in another date with me please. That's where I snap.REALLY YOU ARE ENGAGE FOR FUCK SAKE  STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS  GODDAMNIT.what are you talking about am not engage I might have sleep around with a lot of girls but marriage is not an option for them I only want YOU.oh really cause the last time I check you are engage to Angelina white stop lying to me Marcello.he freeze and look at me.so its true please go Marcello I will call you when Alex is awake goodbye and thank you for letting me meet Alex.

Marcello pov
She is really angry she called me by my first name. But am not engage I can't let her go I know it's only been a couple of week but am in love with her just by the way she treats Alex like he is her own.I never thought i would fall in love again .truth is anglina was my ex fiance I thought I would marry her but she left me for a guy that was a millionare I was poor I wasn't born in a rich family my parents died when I was young so I was raised by my Nanny who died one year ago.

Flash back to Marcello past.
I was walking when someone bump into me. Am sorry I said .it's fine I wasn't paying attention where I was going either.she look up at me and I saw a beautiful girl I instantly wanted her to be MINE.will you go on a  date with me I ask her.sure I all she said blushing I smirk.we exchange number.things hit off we started dating going strong for four years I loved her.but one night I came home and found her cheating on me but I was too innocent so I forgive he.the next week I propse thinking that she wouldn't cheat again because we were engage.but boy was I wrong.but I kept on forgiving her because I was blinded by love.

Skip to wedding
On our wedding day she embarrass me in front of everyone and walk out with her millionaire boyfriend.I was broken I cried for many nights.until my nanny Julia talk to me and told me she wasn't worth my tears I should get up and work hard and make her regret her choice. And that's how I start my own business I got sponsors by alot of big company for my work and I started my own company and with their sponsor and support my company start growing until I myself became the youngest millionaire and I kept on trying and now am the youngest billionaire.
Flash back end .

I met Angelina in one of the cafes in France she is now a model.she is trying to start a relationship with me again so she must have told the press all those rumor that we are engage  and now my baby is mad at me but I Marcello Alexander knight will make thing right.
Am sorry baby.