chapter 25

Marcello pov

There is something we can do to solve this right?Mr knight am afraid there is nothing we can do your wife already reach stage four and there is no cure for stage for cancer.

NO DON'T TELL ME BULLSHIT THERE MUST BE SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TO SAVE HER.sir there is nothing we can do.

No this is not happing my wife is not leaving me or our son or unborn children so find somthing even if you have to walk this earth.

Elana pov

Marcello stop there is no cure for stage four cancer.it's already gone bad.Doctor am how much time do I have left?Mrs knight am afraid not long you can pass away right after giving birth.

The cancer already spread so has days go by you will feel weaker because of the pregnancy.so please rest as often has possible.

I look at Marcello and he was looking into space.Mrs knight you can be discharge now I will on like if you sign the papers and your free to go.

Thank you doctor. I sign the papers and change my clothes.I hear soft sniffling I look around to see Marcello on the ground crying.

I can't lose you not now not ever please don't leave me he sob out.I sit beside him.Marcello you can't predict the future of an suppose to die that's what's gonna happen.

NO DON'T SAY THAT PLEASE DON'T what about Alex? what about our unborn children?what about our wedding your dream wedding?

Marcello I love you,baby I love you more that why your not leaving me am gonna find the best doctors to treat you even if I have to travel the world.