chapter 7

Marcello pov
After I fired my Anna and she ran out crying I saw elana trying to stiffle her laughter,this woman what am I gonna do with her.

The day goes by smoothly and am gonna ask elana on a date tonight .we are currently at home.elana is bathing   Alex because he suddenly doesn't remeber he has a dad anymore it's all about momma now- a -day not that am complaining.

Marc come here I hear elana call I walk in yes bab...I didn't get to finish before baby powder was in my mouth I heard Alex and elana start laughing.I look at them angry they stop laughing instantly.mission snort run mwommy I hear Alex yell before him and elana start running.
(Mission abort what he was suppose to say but he forgot)

I clean my face and went downstairs to see elana and Alex watching Tom and Jerry and laughing there asses off what do you find funny with a mouse beating a cat.

I went and sit beside  elana will you go on a date with me tonight I whisper to elana.but who is gonna watch my sweetheart? I already call is nanny to watch him until we come back we will be back before 9:00pm. Ok.

6:00pm I start getting ready elana went home an hour ago to get ready.we decided to go matching in dark red.
Elana hair, makeup and dress

Marcello outfit

After the many arrive I give her the instructions elana told me to tell her then I head out to pick up elana

I arrive park my car after I reach her apartment I knock the door was open and she took my breath away she look so beautiful.you look stunning. Thank you ,you don't look bad yourself ready. Let's go.

We arrive at the restaurant. As we enter people look at us and take pictures.we walk up to the receptionist. Hello good night is there a reservation for marcello knight.She look up at me yes there is she pure I cringe but I didn't pay her any attention because I got the most beautiful.woman standing beside me tonight.

During dinner me and elana talk.any get to know each other more and am wondering if I should ask her now are wait but am gonna ask her .elana campbell since you came into mine and Alex life it as been fun we had our fight yes but that doesn't matter.

I want to take this up a notch but its ok if your not ready.elana campbell will you be my girlfriend.

She look at me dumbfond.

Authors note
Hey guys I know this is not good but am trying hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So Marcello ask elana to be his girlfriend .what will be elana answer ?

Is it yes or no let's wait for the other chapter to see.

Bye and love you guys stay safe😘😘
Yours truly shanillaya powell.❤💖