chapter 19

When we got home from the gala Alex was sleeping I tuck him in and walk to the room I hear the shower running and I know Marcello was in the bathroom.

I look my clothes and wait for Marcello to come out of the bath.he got out with a towel around his waist very low showing his v line,are you ok baby?yes am ok am gonna take a shower.

I stand and he hold me by my waist am sorry for tonight I didn't no she was gonna be there I swear.babe it's ok.i told my face In his palm and kiss me I instantly kiss him back.

He kiss down my jjaw line to my neck .I push him on the bed and got on top of him,i kiss down his newline to his neck and leave a bite mark to mark what's mine. I went down to his v line and lock up to his neck.

I flip us over so he was on top of me.my little kitten is so naughty. He kiss down my neck down to my cleavage.he unclasps my bra and suck on my nipple I let out a soft moan.

He lick down to my belly button and take off my panty with is teeth ,HOT he kiss between my leg. My breath hitch.

Are you ready baby he kiss my clit then he start working his magic.in know time I came.

I undid his towel and take his shaft into my hand.I lock the top oh baby.I take him in my mouth I didn't stop until he came I got up and kiss him.that was hot baby.

He line up his dick at my home and slowly slide in.I felt pain at firat but then it was replace with pleasure.I moan while he move and quicken his pace.after about five round we shower and did it again in the bathroom.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

In the morning I wake up to the sun shining in my face.Morning baby i hear a husjey voice I see Marcello with his messy hair and the sun shining on his face.I could get use to this.

Morning babe.