chapter 6

Marcello pov
She finally gives me a chance to explain and am happy about it.it's time to make things right.

Look so Angelina was my ex -fiancee
She look at me and now as a sign to continue.I propse to her 4 years ago and she said yes and on our wedding day she embarrass me in front of everyone then left with a millionaire man that she was cheating on me with before I propose to her.she did it all the time but I was blinded by love so I always forgive her.and that's why I propse because I loved her and I thought I didn't want to lose her.at that time I was poor I wasn't born in a rich family.

My parents died when I was young my nany grew me and am greatfull for her because if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be where I am today.

She sit and listen to everything I had to say without interrupting me.

After Angelina left me at the alter I cried for many nights.and my baby was always there for me she was a mother figure to me .but she  does last year.

So while I was in France I meet Angelina in a cafe she tried getting back together with me but I denied and reject her.so she must have told the press that we are engage to start drama and am sorry that I said thing that hurt you.please forgive me.

I forgive you she said I not was I happy.Thank you I hug her and she hug me back.

I went to my room and start getting ready for work.
Marcello outfit

Alex outfit

Alex outfit

Elana pov
After Marcello explain I forgive him he left to get ready for work. I gave Alex a shower I put him in a Jordan suit.I took him downstair so that he can eat breakfast.

A couple minute later Marcello came down and he look hot.stop checking me out now he said and I blush .okay let's go Alex we are going to the zoo.

Marcello took us to the zoo ten left to work.me and Alex is having so much fun he even almost got bite by a lion because he tried to kiss it through the fence but I can't tell Marc that.

After we left the zoo I went to my old work place aand but some food am gonna bring some for Marc because maybe he didn't  eat lunch. So now we are on our way to the office

We arrive I walk up to the receptionist who was typing away on her phone. I knock the desk.she look up how any I help you she .Am here for Marcello,she gives me a dirty look and said who are you. Am elana campbell. She was about to answer when Alex call me.

Mwommy mwommy.yes my baby i pick him up she look at him and gasp.isn't he boss son.yes I said.she give's me a dirty look but I ignore her and turn back to Alex.

Momma I want bathroom ok baby.I turn back to her to she her looking at me with disgust.can you show me where the bathroom is?am busy but you go down the hall and turn left.

Ok.I walk off walking in the office everyone was looking at me and whispering I shake my head and continue to the bathroom.I arrive at the bathroom I walk in and help Alex use the toilet I heard the bathroom door open like someone came in.

Who is she ?is she bosses girlfriend?boss won't go that low just look at her she looks like a pig.
Yeah she is probly the maid that is trying to seduce boss.but I heard that brat call he mom.

And that whereI lost it she did not just call my son a brat.I open the door they were shock to see me but I was angry.

Did you just call my son a brat?yes and what will you do about it.I walk up to her and drag her by the hair but her hair came off in my hand I throw it on the ground and grab her again.

I took her in the room and beat her.don't you dear try that again cause the next time it won't and this nice.get out with your fake ass.bitch after she and her friend got out I pick up Alex and walk out. I say I guy my age I walk up to him and ask which floor is Marcello floor.

He tried flirting with me but I ignore him he told me I tookthe elevator and press the 10 floor.

I knock on the door I hear him say come in.I open the door and went in .when he saw me he look surprise there was two other guy in there too.they turn and look at me.

Oh am sorry I didn't no that you were in a meeting.it's ok baby you and Alex can sit there Alex jump out of my hand an run to his father.Mar Elko pick him up and kiss his cheek.I went and sit on the sofa.one of the guy kept looking at me. I felt uncomfortably. So I took out my phone.

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door.come in the receptionist that I beat came in looking the same .the guys stiffle there laughter while looking at her.

What is wrong with you.Who did that Marcello ask her.

She look at me then she point at me Marcello and the other guys look at me shock.

What she called my son a brat.I didn't I went to use the bathroom and she came out and start beating me.

Your fired said Marcello.what I didn't do anything.

You called my son a brat GET OUT NOW she ran out crying and I start laughing Marcello look at me I hold up my hand in surrender and try to hold in my laughter.