chapter 22

Marcello pov

Am so nervous right now I took my suit to work,i made the reservation and then call  elana and tell her to get ready.

The whole day at work I was nervous and my employee see's it too,that gave me weird looks because they never saw me nervous.

After tonight I plan to introduce the love of my life to them.

Elana pov
I left Alex at home which I didn't want to.he told me to buy strawberry cheesecake for him
I love that cake so I hope I don't finish it bofore we reach home.

When i arrive at the restaurant there were waiter outside waiting for me,they lead me inside and sat me at a table that was reservated by marcello.

I wait for 10 minutes before I see Marcello coming out of the bathroom with Alex,ALEX???I thought I left him at home.

Hey momma miss me cause I missed you.awww he always know's how to warm my heart.

Alex pov
When momma left home alice my nanny came and start getting me ready ,I'm suppose to reach the restaurant before momma so dad told Mark our driver and friend to drive extra slow but he should not make it obvious.

I wore a black suit because mom wear something black and dad is gonna also wear a black suit.

I don't no what dad is up to but I hope it's something good cause am not ready for momma to kill me because for his mistake am too young and handsome for that.

When I reach the restaurant dad was waiting so the waiter took me to him.we waited for a while for momma but I wanted to use the bathroom,so dad took me.

When we got out momma was at the table waiting for us.

Macello pov
When I saw elana she took my breath away,she is so stunning and beautful no one in this room can compare to her beauty.

We walk to the table hey babe, hey babe when did you get Alex here?a little while before you came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we finish eat I prepare myself because am nervous as fuck.

I got up out my chair and went  to the front and take the mic.I stand infront of all these people and is gonna do this but I know I won't regret it not one bit.

Hello everyone good night my name is Marcello knight most of you may no me and most won't.

Tonight is a very special night to me and am nervous but I hope it goes well.

I would like to ask me girlfriend elana campbell to come upfront please,elana look at me confuse but she walk up to the front.

I took her hand in mine.Marcello what are you doing?elana campbell I know how we met was weird and thanks to my son which is now your son he even like you more that me sometime.

Everything is about momma now-a-days and am not complaint I'm glad my baby boy has a mother in his life and am so damn happy it's you.damnit you make me nervous she look at me and smile.

At first it was just me and Alexander I never thought I would fall in love with anyone again,and elana I can't find the words to tell you how much I love you. Right now tear are in my eyes.

ElanaCampbell we've been dating for almost a year and I can finally ask you this question ,I pass the mic to the waitress and took out the box from my pocket.

I got on one knee ,elana campbell will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me.she was looking at me shock.

I was waiting for my answer when I heard ,momma you better say yes shout from the crowd.

Dunn dunn dunn hello guys author here comment if elana should say yes to this proposal.

I know am taking a long time to update but am busy with school but good news is my school give's holiday today.so more updated to come.

And thank you all for 3 thousand views on my book when I just start it I never knew it would go so far.

I start a new book call mafia queen plz check it out.love you guy❤❤.