chapter 23

Elana pov
Looking at Marcello with tears in my eyes. I nod my head yes,YES MARCELLO KNIGHT I WILL MARRY YOU.

He put the ring on my finger and we kiss like there was no tomarrow.I love this man so much.

Marcello I have something to tell you.what is it?Am pregnant.

Marcello look at me shock,I found out yesterday I was throwing up and I visited the doctor and he said I was 5 week pregnant.

Am-am gonna elana don't play with me,am gonna be a dad ?yes Marcello your gonna be a dad and Alex your gonna be a big brother the best big brother a younger sibling could ask for.

Momma am not playing with you are you serious?Am gonna be a big brother shit ,hell yeah.

Alex language me and Marcello said at the same time.
We left the stage for our belongings and walk out of the restaurant.

When we got home Alex was sleeping so Marcello took him to his room.

Marcello pov
Am gonna be a dad that's got to be the best news I heard since day,oh yea and when elana said she will marry me.

Arriving at home I took Alex to his room and tuck him in.I walk to our room and see elana standing in the mirror only in undergarment examining her stomach.

I went and hug her from behind. Hey baby,hey babe I can't believe am pregnant.

Me neither,wait that not how I meant it.I mean I can't believe am gonna be a dad again.