chapter 8

Elana pov
I can't believe what I just heard Marc ask me to be is girlfriend.should I say yes?

Yes you dumbass don't know how we cope somtimes.

Shut up bitch

Yes I will be your girlfriend but please don't hurt me.I won't.

After dinner we went home. We heard crying as we walk in .momma baba I heard Alex shout running to us while crying Marcello kneel and pick him up baba she hit me.who hit you I ask as I got angry because someone's gonna get it.lady. I now find out he was probably talking about his nanny.

Speaking of the devil.Mr.knight I didn't expect you home so early. and why did you hit my son I ask before Marc could answer.She look at me with a disgust look.it's like Alex fell asleep because Marc went to put him to bed.

You could never be that brats mother because Marcello is a single father.oh really well am his girlfriend .

She scoff you could never be.well she is have a problem with that.Marc ask in a harsh tone she stutter.n-no s-s-sir
Ok now leave you should be lucky I don't hit women cause I would surly like to do it right now.but amma let my baby do it.

And with that I charge at her when I was done with her she didn't look that nice and Marc didn't stop me.NOW GET OUT MY HOUSE.

1 month later
Everything has been great Marcello treats me with respect.but am also very stress with him and Alex he can be a kid sometimes and Alex like it.

I was currently in the kitchen cooking after I was finish i shout DINNER IS READY BOYS I heard footstep running down the stairs and into the kitchen .now what did I tell you about running.sowy mwommy, sorry baby.did you wash your hands.Yes they shout in union.baby am sleeping with Alex tonight I heard Marc say I look at them wierd.

They were looking at each other quietly like they were secretly talking through there eyes.

Well am gonna freshen up they both shout NO and run to me.baby why don't you eat with us first .Yes momma eat.well am dirty am gonna bath they both look at each other scared as a walk up the stair when I went into the room nothing was wrong .

I open the door to the bathroom and then a bucket of egg fall on me so this is why they didn't want me in the room I took off my clothes went into the shower and when I turn the tab flour blow out on me .

MARCELLO ALEXANDER KNIGHT.ALEXANDER MARCELLO KNIGHT. I shout I put on a robe I walk out I heard a message came in on my phone I check to see that it was Marcello am gonna kill him.

*hey baby so you no we love you right it was an accident we were tring an experiment to see how long the eggs would take to fall to the ground we tried to stop you so we are on our way to the supermarket until you cool down love you bye.

When they got home I was in the living room waiting.the first thing I heard was.mwommy baba did it,it not me he said with a pout.so you are throwing me under the bus after you were the one who told me you wanted to do something fun.

Not cool dude not cool.oh Marc you can take the couch tonight.

WHAT It was Alex idea.no It was not baba alex said. Marc scoff and walk off i hold back my laughter and you baby are grounded no sweets for a week.

But momma I give you fwavourite ice-cwem. Hey that was my idea Marc shout. Alex smirk at him I just shake my head at them.