chapter 30

Elana pov

I was in the room by myself when the doctor came in,hello Mrs.knight how are you doing? I see your awake I expect you to be out for longer.

No am good.where is my huband and children?they want home but will soon be back.Ok

He came up to the bed and take out a needle.what are you doing I ask him. I start see blurr .

I wake up in a dark room.hello is anyone there?the door creak open and Alex mom walk in Natalie what are you doing here.

Don't ask question bitch. but it's simple you steal my man I kidnap you and am gonna make you suffer.

And guess what Marcello won't  No because he thinks your dead and I will be there to comfort him and those little brats.

My children aren't bra-before I could finish i felt a sting on my cheek.she slap me she really slap me,she left the room then a man walk in he was buff and had tattoo.

Listen my name is Alex am sorry I help kidnap you but now I regret it I found out you did nothing wrong and you have kids and a husband to get back to,so am gonna help you escape I don't no if I will make it because they will probly kill me when they find out I let you go.

But run faraway as possible.why don't you call the police first and let them come here instead we take a risk and you lose your life.Ok am gonna do that,he left the room after.