Chapter1

^°Thanks to Pixune for helping to write correctly° ^
________________________________

Storyteller

Ikita is an anti-social girl who prefers to spend the days of her life playing games and watching animes.

Despite being an introvert she is nonetheless kind and friendly, having a little problem saying "no" being easily manipulated, which made her life a disaster.

Ikita was 23 years old when she was attending law school, as her "caregiver" had told her, she preferred a thousand times she is playing games in which she has a great talent in creativity but unfortunately because she did not have enough income, her dream went downhill.

Her social life is not one of the best, she doesn't mind being alone if she has her cell phone but having a circle of friendship is mandatory in order not to become a punching bag so she ends up having to submit to evil people so to speak who took advantage of her, she couldn't say no because she felt useful despite knowing she was being used, she always knew that when her best friend - Saxha - got her loyalty for long years since they were little ... killed her.

Her childhood was neither good nor bad, she was an orphan, she stayed in the foster home playing with the other children she became very attached to them, whenever she made a new friendship or created a "family" there they were adopted leaving her alone, with this she developed a dependence on being in the presence of someone and talking to her, she can't go without someone around.

{If anyone knows the name please tell me}

As she was ten years old, almost no family wanted to adopt her, but because she was so cute and kind, in addition to being obedient, it drew the attention of a church sister, so she ended up being taken by her, where she met another orphan who later became her best friend. .

As she was shy and could not get along with the other children, Saxha was the first one who had the courage to ask her to talk becoming flesh and nail on the same day leaving the sisters in the monasteries impressed.

They lived together for twelve years, Saxha managed to attend business school at the same university as Ikita at the age of nineteen, Ikita was happy because after swallowing her pain and taking the course to get money to do what she wanted, she still managed in the 2nd vacant period to be a trainee, although it doesn't seem like a lot it gave her life a boost, on that day she can describe it as the best day ever. The students in her class congratulated her including her best friend who gave her a very bandaged gift .

Right after arriving home with a silly smile on her face since she left university, locked the door by throwing her things around the room since it was Friday and had no class the next day, she sighed and quickly went up to the room where she unwrapped the gift staring the game called "Zombie apocalypse otome games".

Ikita shuddered when she read the word "Zombie", brooding in fear taking courage to face the game's cover, she calmed down when she saw the 2D characters with a cute appearance calling her attention a pretty zombie to a zombie she saw in the movies and some other flashy characters that she supposed were the targets of capture, and obviously the almost naked girl with the curves was the heroine. Turning the cover of the game she saw the story on the back and was excited by the content despite hating zombies the plot was great, a disease spreading and infecting people, only these students can do something? Is there anything more?

Ikita was questioning herself and finally decided to open the game and put the CD in her notebook letting the game install while she was going to take a shower.

After a few minutes ikita came out of the bath with a new piece of clothing on her body jumping on the bed picking up the notebook already with the game running on the screen, she sat comfortably on the bed putting the notebook on her lap moving the touchpad with her fingers squeezing in the prologue option... ..

After spending two hours, with two hours in a prologue but without first researching the game and characters discovering a hidden target that caught her attention and how she would solve the situation.

Ikita is an otakus, fujoshi who likes to research animes and games to learn the curiosities that have not been explained, with that in mind it was easier to understand the plot.

What surprised her the most was that it was not an Otome any more but a +18, she realized this after reading some scenes commented by fans on a random website getting her cheeks and red ears picking up the game cover quickly checking the indication of age confirming.

Asking why her friend gave her this, but I already knew she was offered mainly by anime characters, it wouldn't be incredible to imagine that she spent all of her savings to buy the characters' hot routes.

Lying her head on the pillow for her cell phone to start playing the song for Wotakoi's opening, she reluctantly picks up her cell phone, listening to her friend Saxha's call receiving an invitation to a party on Saturday. Although she wanted to deny it, making excuses she was unable to persuade her best friend and ended up having to go to an inconvenient party.

Snorting, Ikita ends the call by putting the notebook on the head of the bed, preparing to sleep peacefully at two in the morning.

❛━━━━━━━ ••• ━━━━━━━❜

Author's notes

° • I'm doing the next chapter ° •

Thanks for reading