Chapter Twenty-seven | The Other Angry Wife

WHEN (NAME) WOKE UP, she counted the seconds in which she stared at the ceiling. She counted five. Then, she realized it's not the usual ceiling she would see in the morning. And that's when she knew she wasn't in her room.

She stood up and the cold air immediately hit her naked body.

Naked...

(Name) look down and immediately covered herself up. She look around for her clothes and saw it on the ground near a table.

After that, memories from last night started to fill her mind.

(Name) froze, her eyes wide as she stared at the sheets, panick started to well up inside her.

"Oh." She groaned, her hands slowly came to cover her face. "Ohhhh, what have I done..."

Her back landed on the mattress once again as she rolled around. Thoughts from last night plagued her mind. She remembered how she argued with Bakugou and things started to escalate between them as he approached her and told her how she's been torturing him.

And (Name), unable to fight the foreign temptation she has never experienced before, she was roused by the temptation and before she knew it, she's in too deep into pleasure to even stop.

Eventually, (Name) stoppped rolling around and opted at staring at the ceiling, wanting to do nothing but just wish for this mattress to swallow her whole so she'll disappear.

She can't go out as she remembered that Bakugou ripped her dress with a knife.

Then, a knock came from outside and the door started to open. (Name) was quick to cover herself as she sat up. She's afraid it would be him but it's just a female servant.

"Your Majesty," she bowed with a folded dress in her arms, "His Majesty has sent me to get you dressed."

(Name) blinked, "Oh."

She attempted to stand up only to feel a shot of pain coming from her between legs and she landed on the bed again. Bashfully, she look at the servant who only gave her a smile. A knowing smile.

(Name) knew dressing her up would be difficult as she would be sitting for a while.

But, the servant made it possible and endured with (Name). After she finished dressing her, she left and (Name) started to dread the fact that she has to limp all the way to her chambers.

And she's also dreading the fact that the servant from earlier might spread the word that their Queen slept in their King's chambers. Not to mention, words spead fast in this court.

After sitting for a while, (Name) endured the pain between her legs and stood up. She walked slowly to the door, opened it, and peeked outside. She looked left and right to see if anyone is lurking around. There was one noble but he immediately disappeared into another hallway.

(Name) got out of the room and used the walls for leverage as she walk all the way to her chambers.

She encountered a few court nobles, they greeted her and even asked her if she wanted to go to the Great Hall because apparently, there are still a people there drinking and dancing. (Name) is amazed how they could last till morning.

One thing she has noticed is that they haven't given her any knowing looks yet. That means word of her waking up in Bakugou's room hasn't spread in the court yet. But it won't be long until everyone will know about it.

Finally, she arrived at her chambers. She got in and immediately met Uraraka. The brunette stood in front of her as she crossed her arms.

"You didn't come back last night." Uraraka narrowed her eyes as she scanned (Name) who closed the door and leaned on it. "Where did you sleep?"