⍣ 17 ⍣

renjun and jeno got to their first classroom of the day, finisheing their way there running because they had taken some delay by chatting together and talking with the girls.

"well. mr lee and mr huang. we almost thought you wouldn't get here on time." their geography teacher mumbled, inviting them to enter the classroom.

the two boys bowed, flashing a small smile to jaemin when they walked near him.

just after the two boyfriends got to their seats, the class started in the rules of art, the teacher blabbering about geography facts that half the class didn't give a damn about.

jeno and renjun had spent the whole lesson talking together while jaemin listened carefully to what the teacher told, eventually taking notes of the important points.

when the bell was close to ring, striking the end of this boring class, the teacher clapped her hands once, catching the attention of all the lazy ones that could have closed their eyes during class.

"okay, so..." she spoke, looking at everyone. "as i know that the best way to learn something is by teaching others, i am happy to announce that you'll be doing presentations!"

the whole class emitted a low groan, showing their disappointment.

"hide your joy. i'll let you choose your partners. every group has to work on a city and study if they are or not a global city. i'll give you a paper on friday with all the instructions. for the moment, choose your group and your city. i want groups of two or three. four max."

just then, the bell rung, signalling that their class was finished.

immediately, the classroom became a yelling mess, everybody trying to find a partner for the project and then arguing on which city choosing.

jaemin was at his place. he hadn't moved of an inch.

he was silently watching the whole classroom getting excited over choosing partners.

"hello jaemin!" someone greeted him.

jaemin turned his head towards the voice, finding jeno and renjun there with smiles on their faces. he waved a hand at them to greet them back.

"so... the presentations..." renjun tried starting the conversation.

"we imagined that because you're not that comfortable around people, we could work together since... you know? we're friends." jeno completed.

jaemin felt his heart beating faster in his chest.

jeno and renjun had thought about him... they could have done the project together, on their own, but no. they had thought about jaemin and considered that maybe, he could be uncomfortable doing it with someone else...

and so, they had asked him...

damn, jaemin's feelings were so confusing at the moment...

"is it okay with you?" renjun asked quietly, as if he was scared of rejection.

jaemin didn't hesitate to nod, making both jeno and renjun smile and hi-five.