CHAPTER : 40

Hello lovelies!
Look who is back again with a new update :)

Hello lovelies!Look who is back again with a new update :)

BAHLUL P

BAHLUL P.O.V

There comes a time in living where we all become silent and all we do is to think is how we are changed this much. We think whether to rise up and accept that or not? No matter how much we run from this transformation we know it will hurt at any cost, no matter which path you choose.

Once my mom said, there is always a reason why you meet people, either you need them to change your life or you're the one that will change theirs. That time I didn't understand that but now I know why she said that.

There was no doubt, this woman to whom I call my wife changed me, completely. In every way I never imagined. But what about her I changed her too, in really bad way.

She was such a happy person and the moment I stepped in her life I destroyed her. The shine of her hazel eyes faded away and all I could notice is she's always on the verge of tears. Her smile don't feel the same anymore.

I don't know but sometimes my brain fries up. I have no control on my behavior. I try to help, try to be good and then something in me trigger. My emotions become cold, rage and ruthless. I destroy everything in those moments.

Standing here right now, I felt my soul wafer thin. My body feels cold and trembling. And I don't know why. How can a man like me feel this way? Glancing around my eyes fall on the people that feels unknown to me though I can recognize them very well.

The expressions on their faces, I know them too well. Pretending that they are sad on death of the man who was once my hero. But inside they are as happy as me. There is no difference between those people and me.

From them my eyes fall on a girl, I call my sister. Her long blue eyes red with crying. Wiping her tears in every minute she was accepting the condolence of people, who were gathered around her. Her weak side makes my heart sink, she don't deserve this.