CHAPTER : 27

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing good and safe. I wanted to do my work fast so that's why I'm uploading too early this time😉. I really wanted to write author point of view to clear some things to you guys.

Things break even if you keep them at the most safest place. The dreams also shatters even if they are the only one that matters. Soul bleeds even if they are created of only good deeds. Isn't this all strange?

Sometimes we think why does God bring things into our life that are not in our favour? When someone gets attached to them they are taken away. Isn't it a little unfair. She was not questioning God, just want a good answer from someone.

Walking slowly, the minty ocean smell filled her lungs. Closing her eyes, she let herself go deep inside, so she can smell the smells. She have never breathe in such a fresh air. Opening her eyes, her eyes saw a piece of heaven in front. Where was she?

Everywhere she look, green land was all around. Rock arose from the ground as if it reached for the sky. The hills amid with grass and the meadow flowers. What a beauty. She could feel her heart beating fast with excitement. Glancing all around, the landscape glowed orange under the burnt sky. A paradise.

Walking forward she felt bad for stepping on this velvet grass, a jade green gown. It felt like she was walking on a carpet of candy floss, so soft. Never ever she have seen such a landscape. How much vast it can be she mentally whispered.

She don't want to return back, to where there is still life however difficult. At least here her eyes can roam freely over the hills and ploughed fields.

Here she can hear the birds and smell freshness. My friend is also here she whispered. Silence. Utter silence. But this kind don't scares her but soothe her soul, telling her about a life she never imagined to live. Maybe that's why life is so precious. No rewind or fast forward just patience and faith.