CHAPTER : 30

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is safe and happy. It's been days that I didn't upload anything. I just needed a small break from all kind of work, hope you understand. I really enjoyed my small break and thought alot about some new stuff♡.

 I really enjoyed my small break and thought alot about some new stuff♡

There comes a moment in your life, where you no longer feel to continue. You want everything to stop but all you see is destruction. You wait for a miracle to happen but everything remains lost. The world rushes by in a blur and you know the pain is coming. You want to run away but in the end you found yourself standing at the same place.

Today was that day, when everything seems to be crashing and nothing makes sense, the world seems upside down. Standing there, I wanted to trust my heart, my true feelings because heart can never lie. But now nothing feels on my side.

Standing under the starry night, the sky seemed to swallow me. I wanted to walk forward but my legs seems to betray me. My throat felt dried, every word died under the dark night.

Staring in the man eyes, I saw pain in his eyes, making my heart sink. The man who taught me everything, the man who always stood by my side even I was wrong, was now standing at a few distance from me. Gulping hardly, I thought why I am feeling afraid to walk towards him. He is my dad.

From dad, my eyes travel towards the woman, who was always there to listen me. Her eyes shining with tears making me want to run towards her.

Taking a deep breath I rushed towards my parents with a feeling that they will listen me. A tight grip on my left hand made me look back. Glancing towards Bahlul, I saw anger in his eyes, making me weak. He moved his head in disagreement causing tears to spill from my eyes.

"B-ahlul you can't do this to me. P-lease I-I beg you."
I could feel my voice shattering, a feeling of loneliness and sadness filling my body. As if I'm going to lose the most important people of my life, my family.