CHAPTER : 1

GIRL INTRODUCTION :

NAME: Park Haya
FATHER NAME: Park Henry
FAMILY: Father, Mother Sister and Brother. But living in a joint family.
HOBBY: Singing, Photography and Animal lover
AGE:19 years

Haya is a strong and innocent girl. Her love for the humanity is huge. She has worked for different angio's during her studies. She is still studying and an undergraduate student and planning to go abroad for higher studies. Her sister name is MIA and brother name is MARK. She is very close to her cousin MAIRAE they love to spend time with each other.

BOY INTRODUCTION :

NAME: Bahlul Roy
FATHER NAME:Kim Roy
FAMILY: Father, Two step brothers and a Sister
AGE:23 Years

Bahlul is an aggressive and arrogant guy. He seems a heartless person who don't care for others feelings and emotions. He wanted to rule all the world through his hideous personality. He had a dark past and that past made him such kind of person. He is very possessive about his things.

Sometimes the happiest day of your life becomes the worst nightmare. The day you want to be most happy becomes the one you can't forget. That day was like a mystery, full of ups and downs. I know I couldn't solve it yet like a child I ran after it.

My life was like a maze, difficult to solve. No one ever saw what I want, what I think or in which pain I was? Everyday I told myself that one day my pain will ease, a new morning with a different day will come to light up my dark world. But that didn't happen. Just a single day or you can say moment that last for few seconds crushed my whole life.

It was a beautiful morning, sun came out after all the night rain. The rays of the sun peeking through the window woke me up. Though I couldn't sleep all the night due to excitement but in the end I fell a sleep. It was the day about which me and my friends were planning for last 1 month and finally the wait was over. My excitement was on edge. It was the last year of my college and our college planned a trip to hilly areas. I was happy beacause these areas become pleasant and refreshing when your friends travel along. My alarm started to ring and I jumped from my bed and went to washroom to do my daily routine.

After the bath of 15 min I came out and went to my wadrobe. I picked the dress which I was planning to wear. After that I did my makeup and went down. I packed all my necessary things which I needed. After saying goodbye to my parents I went to the bus stop.

I reached my college in time and was very excited. After a long gossip with my friends we went to our bus and our journey started. No one was aware about what was gonna happen. All were happy about the place we were going to.

After enjoying our half time in the bus we decided to cool down ourself and rest for a little. Though I don't like to sleep alot in a ride so I opened the window of the bus and stick my hand out of it. The wind and the cool breeze was blowing through my fingers. My hairs were flying in the wind so do my emotions. I was enjoying the wind which was touching my face and running through my soul. The minty air was giving me a new feeling, like calming my heart. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath in icy breeze. It was a complete new feeling.

SOMEONE P.O.V
I was just leaving the hills after finishing my mission. It was one of the important mission to fulfill so that my status in the Mafia world would be most powerful. I was very tired and happy because of the mission. Though I wanted to do something crazy to celebrate my victory but I was waiting for my arrival to the villa. Thinking about all the fucking crazy girls who are their to give me peace and satisfaction. It was always fun to trick girls. Never ever I felt something for any woman. They all are same. Dying for power and money.