WELCOME

To my readers:

Thankyou guys! For choosing my story for your reading. This is my first story on wattpad and I'm very excited and a little bit nervous. I always wanted to write something amazing for my readers and wattpad was a perfect option for this.
Though I love to write but it's a very difficult and time consuming task. I have tried my best to present something better and adventurous to you all.
In last, I just want to say that if you like my story do tell me in the comments and help me in promoting my work. Your positive views will give me motivation and courage to write even better stories then this one.

Important Note

Every scene in this book is just the imagination of author nothing is real. If you find any scene real it is just a coincidence.

All the pictures in this book belongs to the owner of them don't connect the things to the real person. Every kind of copying is restricted, don't use the story in any kind of work without author's permission. If you did, it is a crime.

Lastly, if you like the book spread love and motivate me to write more better. Don't comment bad and mocking things. If you don't like it you are free to leave.

I didn't mean to be rude, it's what I think. Love you all. Show positivity and love. And if anyone of you want to talk about anything you can message me.

And please don't judge in a negative way because it's my first story.

By:Fatima Naeem