Chapter 3

Who's ready for some drama?

Songs to listen to while reading:

What do I know- Ed Sheeran

Malibu- Miley Cyrus

Way down we go- Kaleo

Guess who couldn't sleep last night? This girl! I'm going to blame it on the 6 hour nap but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't thinking about Harry as well. I just couldn't get the image of his green eyes and smile out of my head.

There is some light peeking through the edges of the curtains in my hotel room which means that it's getting late now.

Groaning, I roll onto my stomach and reach for my phone that is on charge on the bedside table. 10:36AM flashes up on the screen. I don't have anything planned for today, except the drink I'm having with Harry later. I wonder if it would be considered a date? I've thought about this all night, I really need to stop before my brain turns into mush. I overthink a lot if you haven't noticed already...

Rolling out of bed, I make my way to the bathroom. To shower now or shower before I meet up with Harry... I'll have one later. Once I've brushed my teeth, I walk out of the bathroom to where my suitcase is planted on the floor. I begin searching for something to wear, it's supposed to be a warm summers day today so I end up deciding on a green dress with white dots on. Along with my white trainers again. I'm forever grateful for Caleb having a good fashion sense and always dragging me along when he goes clothes shopping.

 I'm forever grateful for Caleb having a good fashion sense and always dragging me along when he goes clothes shopping

When I'm fully dressed, have a light amount of makeup on, I grab my bag with my purse, phone and room key in. I leave the hotel and decide to just start walking in which ever direction I feel like and then see if I find anything to do.

It doesn't take me very long until I come in contact with a big board that says 'Big Red Bus trip round London's best? Get tickets here!!'. If that isn't a sign, then I don't know what is. I mean like a sign from the universe, I know it's an actual sign... You know what, never mind.

Entering the small booth, I approach the young lady behind the desk.

"Hi there, I saw your sign and I was wondering if I could get a ticket?" I ask the girl who gives me a big smile as soon as I begin talking.

"Yeah, of course love! Gotta get the full experience." She sends a small wink. "That will be a tenner."

"A what?" I question, my eyes widening a little.

She giggles at my question. "Sorry, forgot you Americans don't know the slang. It will be £10 please."

I shuffle round in my purse and find an orange note with the number 10 on it. The money here looks weird and feels like plastic. I thank the girl once she hands me my ticket and explains that a bus will be arriving to pick up everyone waiting in the next couple of minutes.