Chapter 15

Authors note:

This is the second chapter of the double update so if you haven't read Chapter 14, go and read that one first :)

Songs to listen to while reading:

Slide Away – Miley Cyrus

Bad Vibrations - Jesper Jenset

River Of Tears – Alessia Cara

Trigger warning: Sexual assault. If this is something that you are uncomfortable with or triggers you, then please skip this chapter.

"Alexa!" Cara screams my name like she hasn't seen me in a year but in reality, it has only been a couple of days. I love her.

Harry and I have just arrived at Niall's house since he is having a party tonight. All the guys and girls are supposed to be here tonight. Harry said that we'll probably just play drinking games the whole night. The problem? I suck at drinking games and always end up blacked out.

Niall's house is very modern with only black and white accents throughout the house. It's got a very much Niall-vibe. It's not as big as Harry's house but the inside has more of a modern look than Harry's house.

Things between Harry and I have been... okay? I'm not too sure what to say about that. After we had our night together in the fort, I woke up and Harry was nowhere to be found. I walked downstairs to find him drinking a cup of coffee. He said that he had left me in the library when I fell asleep and didn't want to wake me which I know wasn't true because when I woke up briefly, we were cuddling. Maybe he just didn't want to admit that we were cuddling? Men are confusing.

We haven't spent much time together since that night, he's been working a lot. I don't know what he considers 'work' but I know that he tries to hide the fact that sometimes he comes home with blood on his clothes. I don't ask Harry many questions about the work he does for Aggrandize, I know it isn't picking flowers or baking brownies.

Angela came yesterday which was nice, she was gossiping with me about her sex life with her husband. Apparently, it has become a bit vanilla but she took my advice and said she was going to buy some sexy underwear to surprise him with and let me know how it goes. Angela is the only social contact I get in the house besides Harry so it's nice to be able to talk to someone.

"Come, come!" Cara guides me towards her with her hands waving in the air. "The girls are in the kitchen, leave the guys to do their guy things." I laugh lightly and begin to follow behind her to the kitchen that is next to the lounge area.

Cara and I walk into the kitchen to find Hailee, Zendaya and Margot standing next to the island that is placed in the middle of the massive kitchen. Hailee and Zendaya skip towards me at the same time as soon as they notice my arrival to greet me and give me a group hug. I think Margot rolls her eyes if I saw correctly, what the fuck is her problem?

"Hey, Margot." I greet her in a friendly manner before flashing her a polite smile, I won't stoop to her level. She sends me a smile back which is obviously forced.

"What do you want to drink? I'm drinking gin, pink gin to be exact. Niall loves his alcohol so I can guarantee that whatever you want, there will be a bottle of it somewhere in this house." Cara explains to me in her normal overly bubbly attitude.

"I'll have whatever you're having." I reply, crossing my arms over my chest when I feel Margot's gaze from across the room. I'm not wearing anything special, just a graphic t-shirt and some black ripped jeans with my Doc Martins. I notice that all the other girls are wearing some sort of dress, maybe I should have dressed nicer... I wouldn't have looked nice either way.