Chapter 34*

Please read the whole chapter before leaving any judgemental comments. You'll see what I mean...

Trigger warning: Mention of self harm scars, mention of self harm.

Songs to listen to while reading:

Scars – Lukas Graham (I'll let you know when to play the first song and then the second one can just follow after)

I Feel Like I'm Drowning – Two Feet

I wrap my arms around Cara giving her a hug, "I'll see you soon." I mutter against her hair.

Hailee, Zendaya and I have been at Niall's house with Cara all day. We decided to have a Twilight movie marathon, Cara's orders. I don't mind the Twilight movies; I just couldn't voice my opinion that I was team Jacob without being personally attacked.

I enter the code into the padlock to unlock the door, it must be late if the doors have been locked. Walking into the house, locking the door behind me. I look around to try and find a sign for where Harry is. I walk over to the wall with the cameras, my eyes scanning over each screen briefly.

He is in one of the lounge rooms upstairs that I've never really been in before. This house has too many rooms. I unlace my converse, leaving them on the shoe rack downstairs before walking upstairs. I walk along the corridor until I reach the room that Harry is in. He is lying down on an L-shaped couch with his arms crossed covering his eyes. There are three massive bean bags scattered around the room, a small glass coffee table in the middle and a small kitchen in the corner at the back. Everything is in a different shade of cream colours.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, now walking towards Harry.

"Dunno, just felt like it." Harry murmurs, his arms still crossed over his eyes.

SEXUAL WARNING!
*PLAY SONG NOW PLEASE*

I climb onto the couch so that I am now straddling his waist, "You okay?" I ask. He seems like there is something bothering him.

He uncrosses his arms and moves them to my waist in a huff, "Yeah, 'm fine. Just shit with King. Nothing to worry about." He croons, running his hands up the sides of my waist.

I take a deep breath, trying my best to sound confident, "I could take your mind off of it, if you'd like?" I suggest. I might be slightly in a certain type of mood. I'm sure you can guess what mood I'm talking about. I'm trying to be more confident around Harry but it's a work in progress.

"Yeah?" He smirks for the first time today, his hands moving to my thighs where he starts rubbing them.

"Yeah. If you want to—" Harry flips us over so I am on my back and he is crouching over me.

"I want to." He states before kissing my neck. Open mouth kisses down the side of my neck to my shoulder, moving until he is in the valley of my breasts. I moan at the pleasure his mouth gives from just kissing my skin.

Harry lifts his head, panting, "I want to do something for you." He looks down, looking at my denim shorts.

But if I take off my shorts, then he will see my scars. I could quickly change into a dress or maybe get a blanket—

"I'm not going to push you so you can say no... Could I see your scars?" Harry asks softly, sitting up so he is now kneeling in front of my open legs.

Panic starts to spread through my chest, I move my hands to hug my stomach. "Why do you want to see them?" My defensiveness wall shooting up.

"Because they affect you, I want to show you that I won't leave when I see them. I want to tell you how beautiful every single inch of you is but I can't do that without seeing them."