Chapter 19

Songs to listen to while reading:

Everyday – A$AP Rocky, Rod Stewart

You Don't Own Me - SAYGRACE, G-Eazy

Guess who's on her way to meet Harry's gang leader?

This girl!

How did that happen? Let me tell you...

Flashback to the morning.

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. Only when my eyes fluttered open after a few seconds did I realise that I was still in Harry's bed. I tried to stretch my body but that's when the realisation hit me that his head was snuggled into the back of my neck and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

After a couple more rings of Harry's phone, I realise that Harry is going to need a bigger push to wake up.

"Harry!" My voice croaks, still laced with tiredness. I jerk my body backwards, causing Harry to sit up in the bed in a very quick motion, taking a long deep breathe in.

He frowns, scanning his room as if he is trying to find out where he is. His eyes eventually meet with my own and his frown deepens, "What are you doing in my bed?" He asks me, sounding offended as if I had snuck into his bed against his will last night.

My eyes widen and my eyebrows raise simultaneously, shocked that he can't even remember asking me to stay. Before I can give him a mouthful, he swings his legs out of the bed to sit on the side. He picks up his phone, and touches the option to accept the call.

My hand rubs my forehead out of frustration while I take a deep breathe. I sit up myself in the bed, yawning whilst I rub my eyes to rid them of sleep.

"Yeah, okay. See you later." Harry mutters, ending the call. That was a quick phone call.

Harry stands up from the bed, wincing from the pain that I am assuming is from his head. "You need to get dressed; I'm taking you to meet King."

"King? The leader of your gang? The guy who is the reason that I got kidnapped?"

"Well, I'm glad you don't think of me as the reason anymore." Harry jokes, walking over to his closet.

"You didn't answer my question Harry." I argue, already annoyed at him.

"Yes, that's who King is. Now will you go and get dressed?"

I huff, turn on my heels and make my way out of Harry's bedroom.

And that brings us to the present time where I am sat in the passenger seat of Harry's car while he drives us to Kings house.

I'm not really sure what to expect, Harry doesn't talk about King. I don't even know what he looks like. I'm nervous though, I'm about to meet a gang leader and Harry and I haven't said a word to each other since I left his bedroom to get dressed.

"Why does King want to see me?" I ask Harry, picking at my cuticles out of nerves as I break the silence that we had fallen under like a blanket.

"He said that he wants to meet you. I don't ask questions; you never question King." He insists, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"We're here."

Harry drives up a long gravel driveway, parking towards the entrance of the house next to the Rolls-Royce that is parked next to the Porché.

This isn't a house; this looks like fucking Buckingham palace.