Chapter 7

Above picture is the layout for the club just so you have an understanding of where everything is :)

Songs to listen to while reading:

Malibu – Miley Cyrus

Broken – lovelytheband

"Are you ready Alexa?" Harry yells from the bottom of the stairs which seems to echo through the whole house.

"Yes! I'm just putting my shoes on." I yell back while I finish tying the laces on my new Doc Martins. My feet are going to be killing me by the end of the night, new Doc Martins can be assholes.

I decided on wearing a green dress that I found in the closet with long sleeves.

I scan across the bedroom in search for my bag until the realisation dawns on me

I scan across the bedroom in search for my bag until the realisation dawns on me. I don't have a bag or a phone or a purse. I'm going to a club with the guy that kidnapped me to meet his other friends who have kidnapped girls as well, and are also part of a huge gang might I add. God, I need a drink.

I speed walk out of the room and down the stairs to meet Harry. I reach the bottom of the stairs and find Harry waiting at the bottom, leaning on the railing. He stares at me with his mouth slightly open while his eyes move dangerously slow from the top of my head to the Doc Martins on my feet.

I take in his outfit briefly, his floral-patterned blouse that is hardly buttoned and his black skinny jeans make me want to squeeze my thighs together. "You ready?" I ask, interrupting my own thoughts, along with his.

 "You ready?" I ask, interrupting my own thoughts, along with his

"Uhm..." He starts, tearing his eyes away from me before rubbing his right eye slightly. "Yeah, sorry. Let's go." He begins making his way to the door that leads to the garage and I follow behind. Of course, he has a black range rover...

He makes his way over to the driver's side of the car and climbs in, I do the same on the passenger side. Once we're both seating in the car with our belts buckled, he starts the car and reverses out of the opening garage.

"How far away is this club?" I ask, glancing out the window. This will be the first time that I get to see what the compound looks like since I haven't left the house at all.