𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

one day rainy afternoon, you were snuggled up with your bf, robert smith. you were the little spoon and he was the big spoon.you guys have been dating since high school, and know both of you are 25.
as he wrapped his wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead,  you were left blushing hard. "awww robert" you said, as he gave you multiple kisses around your face. "i love you so much, sweetheart." he said, looking into your eyes with a cute smirk. "i love you so much too, sweetheart." you said.
you turned around, so you were facing him. you gave him a quick kiss on the nose. "awww muffin that was so cute" he said, picking you up and placing you on top of him.
he gave you a long passionate kiss. a caring kiss full of true love and joy. "awww robert i wish we could stay like this forever!" you said. robert smiled and said "we can." you sat up a little "what do you mean we can?"
just then, robert pulled out a small black velvet box from his baggy black knitted sweater.
is this what i think it is?! you thought as robert got off the bed and knelt down on his right knee. then, he opened the small box to see a ring with a big diamond!
"y/f/n  y/m/n  y/l/n, will you marry me?" he said.
you smiled super wide and said "yes, robert!" as you jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug. both of you were in tears. robert was even crying his white powder and black eyeliner off!
"i'll love you forever, my love." robert said, rocking you like a baby.
"i'll love you forever too, robert." you said.