𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒎𝒂𝒏

requested by Matthew1227

you were sure this was the worse day of your entire life! you had such a headache as you laid on your bed in your sweatpants.

could this day get any worse?!
just then your phone rang so you picked it up. it was your boyfriend, corey.
"hey, baby." He said. "hi, corey..." you sighed. there was a short pause. "what's wrong, y/n?"

aww he's so caring... "i-i have a terrible headache and i feel really sad for no reason at all." you said, almost crying. "aw nooo hold on, i'm coming over."

you couldn't wait to see him. corey only lived a few blocks away from your house.
five minutes later, your doorbell rang. you went downstairs and opened the door. corey was there with some blankets, a VCR tape and some of your favorite candy!
"hi, y/n." he said, giving you a hug. "hiiii, corey! thank you for bringing all this. you really didn't have to though." you said to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

  "but, y/nnnn! it's my job as your boyfriend to do so! and plus, it's friday! what could possibly go wrong?" you giggled. "i love you so much." you said, hugging him. "i love you too, y/n." he said, kissing your forehead.

the whole night, you cuddled with him watching "weird Science" and ate candy.

you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!