𝑱𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒏 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

requested by 80sfanficwriter

tw: fighting.

y/n and jordan were watching tv on the couch. "baaaabe, make me a sandwiiiiich" jordan whined.

you laughed. "okay baby."

you went to the kitchen to make jordan a ham and cheese sandwich. when you came back, he didn't thank you, he just scarfed it down.

"um...?" you said.

"...wha" jordan said.

"nevermind." you said, sitting down.

a few minutes later, jordan said "y/nnnnn can you give me a new shirt? i don't like this one."

you was starting to get annoyed. it was the batman shirt you have gotten him for his birthday last year! you were kinda mad you admitted he didn't like it.

"yea j." you said as you got up and got him another shirt. it was a plain white t-shirt. you came back to the living room and handed it to him and turned away to go sit back in your chair. "ughhh noooo not this one." he said throwing it at the back of your head.

he was being sooo mean and annoying. it was like he only wanted you to come over to bring him shit. you took the shirt and went into his room and got him a plain black shirt and came back and handed it to him. he took it and put it on and you stared at the tv.

a few minutes later, jordan turned it off.
"hey let's fuck." he said, taking his shirt off.

you lost it and started crying. "IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE JORDAN!!!" you screamed, tears in your eyes from anger. You would expect jordan to hug you and say sorry, but instead he said "...what?"

"YOU HEARD ME YOU SELFISH DICK!" she screamed.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH BITCH" he yelled, standing up and shutting the tv off.

"NO! I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU! YOU'RE BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING! I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE YOU DON'T OWN ME! GO DO YOUR OWN SHIT!" you yelled even louder.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE! I DO SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT FOR YOU! I ACTUALLY DATE YOU! TRY TO GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU HATE ME! BUT I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

you got quiet and just stared at him.

"i don't want to leave you, jordan."

"I don't want you to leave y/n." he said.

he went up to you and hugged you while rubbing your back.
"i'm sorry baby. i didn't mean to be so mean to you. i really do love you. i mean it. you really are the perfect girl. definitely the perfect girl for me." he kissed your head. "i'm so sorry. please forgive me." he said making puppy dog eyes.

you smiled a little bit. "...okay jordan. just promise to be nice to me. um....i love you too." you said, getting quieter and quieter, so much that the "i love you" was a whisper.

"i love you too. gosh, you have the prettiest eyes. you're so beautiful, y/n." jordan said as he passionately began to kiss you.