𝑲𝒊𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

requested by amoreenaflower

Sooooo i decided to make it young guns because that's my favorite of kiefer's roles. so, it's also not gonna be set in the eighties, it'll be set around young guns times!

you were at a town dance alone. everyone was dancing to the upbeat western music.

you picked up the bottom of your big lace dress and made your way over to the food table, which consisted of whiskey, chicken and vegetable soup. all things you really wouldn't want to eat. but you walked over anyway.

but standing near the table was about the best looking guy in the entire town, josiah gordon.

you wanted to say hi, but you were very scared. he was supposed to be all tough and scary.

you were going to try some of the vegetable soup when he came behind you and tapped your shoulder as you jumped, startled.

"i'm sorry to have frightened you, miss. my name is josiah gordon scurlock, or doc."

"good evening, mister. my name's y/n y/l/n."

"very lovely name." he said.

"why, thank you!" you replied, smiling.

"would you like to dance with me?" he asked. "yes, i'd like that very much." he took your hand and led you onto the big dance floor and you too began to square dance.