𝑳𝒆𝒊𝒇 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕

this wasn't requested, but everyone loves leif and there are like NOOO imagines. this is supposed to be set before the eighties. let's say around 1978. it's not the eighties, but the seventies were cool too😎 Have fun reading! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆:

you did it!
you won tickets on the radio to see leif garrett in concert! front row tickets AND backstage passes!
you were so excited! leif garrett has been your favorite singer for a little over a year!
you screamed when the radio announcer said "congratulations, y/n y/l/n! you won!"

a few days later, you received the tickets in the mail. they gave you two. you asked your friend, brooke shields, to go with you, but she said she could only stay for half of it. her parents are super strict and would NEVER let her go to a full concert on a thursday school night!
"i can go with you still. but i have to leave during intermission." she said over the phone. "that's okay. we'll still have so much fun! i can't wait!" you said, squealing into the phone.

TIME SKIP TO 6:00 GETTING READY FOR THE CONCERT (IT STARTS AT 8:00.)

you put on your cool jean jacket and combed out your hair. you wore white leather boots and curvy bootcut jeans. just as you were putting on your brown eyeshadow and dark pink lipstick and dark eyeliner, the doorbell rang.
You opened it and say brooke. "hey!" she said. "hi!" you said. "you look so good!" she said, hugging you. "thanks, you too!" you said.
she had her light brown hair in a half up half down hairstyle and a purple dress with a leather jacket with the same style of boots and makeup you had, except her eyeshadow was pink with purple glossed lips.

"my dad's gonna drive us. i'm not taking the bus at night!" you said walking to your dad's mercedes in the drive way. "agreed." she said, laughing a bit.

there was a lot of traffic on the way there, but you made it early.

"bye, dad!" you said, before running in to give your tickets. "relax, y/n! we're so early, you don't have to run!" y/f/n said.

"i know but i'm so excited!" you exclaimed.

you guys waited at the long line of screaming girls waiting to see leif.
"i can't believe we have backstage passes! It was always my dream to meet THE Leif Garrett!" You exclaimed, a bit too loud.
"yes, y/n, i know." Y/f/n said.
you guys got closer and closer.
"hi, we have front row tickets and backstage passes." you said to the woman in the ticket booth.
"right." she said. "over here, ladies." she hole punched your tickets and gave you the backstage passes.
"have fun!" She said with a smile.
"we will, thanks!" you said, taking the passes and giving your friend one.
you guys made your way down the the front row and sat in two seats, right in front of the center of the stage!
"oh my god, brooke! we'll be sitting right in front of leif!" you said, shaking her.
"wait, oh my god yeah!" she said, getting more excited.

"by the way, i called my parents on a pay phone and they said I could stay for the whole concert!"

"wait, really?!" you said.

"yes!" she screamed.

"oh my god! we're gonna have so much fun!"

just then the lights dimmed.
"ladies and gentlemen, please welcome leif garrett!" said the announcer on the speaker.
the lights dimmed and all you could hear wear excited screams...