𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍

requested by bloodrosered

You were failing second quarter math! how could this happen?! first quarter is always so easy!

it was two o'clock on a friday afternoon. you mom had made you sign up for peer-tutoring. you had begged her not to make you do it and have said it's SOOOOO embarrassing to have another student tutoring you, but she told you it was nothing to be ashamed of.

you signed y/n y/l/n on the sheet hanging up titled "shermer high peer tutoring." when your math teacher came out with another student next to him.

"so, y/n, you're going to sign up for tutoring?" he asked. "yea, i need a little help getting my grade up." you admitted, blushing. he laughed a little bit. "this is brian. he's helping with the math and physics portion." he waved at you and you waved back. he's really cute! "okay, have fun!" the teacher said walking away.

he looked at you and said, "let's go to the study hall." you nodded as you walked there. you were too shy to say anything not related to math.

"let's start math first, then we'll move on to physics."

he started to talk to you about the homework from last night, but you kept getting lost in his gorgeous, blue eyes... "so do you get it now?" he asked. "wha-" you asked.

"do you get how to do it now?" this was so boring. "brian, have you ever been kissed before?"

WHY DID I SAY THAT OMG?!?!

his face went a little red. "no."

just then you both leaned in and kissed. his face went even redder.

"w-wow." He said. "hey, y/n...um...would you like to go out with me sometime?"
"yup!" you said.

he smiled. "great! now let's get back to studying."